Paul Manafort Trump ex campaign manager, illegal payments from Ukraine

It doesn't matter as a thing, but taxpayers funding invasion of their own privacy is a little concerning.

It shouldn't be concerning in the slightest so long as we're learning the truth. Or am I mischaracterizing your previous position? That the "how" and "why" are irrelevant so long as we get useful information.

It shouldn't be concerning in the slightest so long as we're learning the truth. Or am I mischaracterizing your previous position? That the "how" and "why" are irrelevant so long as we get useful information.
Asking taxpayers to pay for being spied on shouldn't be concerning? I have no doubt there is eventually going to be some useful information if they spy enough, but there is a also a ton of useless information and it's funded by taxpayers. It also doesn't inspire a lot of faith for the US gov't to view its own people as the enemy

If the information is true and valuable, I don't really care where it comes from, but they're not batting .1000, so it's all the irrelevant spying that we're paying for that is a bigger problem.

But, but obama....
1lvkat.jpg

But Obama.
just like I said.

Back