PATHETIC Met police literally running away from Black Lives Matter in the UK

If they are going to insist on not having readily available firearms they should take a page from Russian police and learn how to fight unarmed. Most videos I have seen with Russian cops have me pretty impressed with the throws and striking combinations they pull off.

Why does sherfront always exaggerate. The problems in Europe aren't as bad as you're making it out to be.

Migration is inevitable. Embrace it.

How do you know the follow the muslim faith?

because if it were native brits they would have beaten the shit out of them

muslims on the other hand are a protected minority or better yet species

if cops get to rough with a muslim thug the muslim community might start a larger riot

it happens in france all the time

Lol "probably muslim".

The right wingers just look for things to get outraged about.
Perhaps but then again, left-wingers and Muslims committ most of the terrorist- and antisemitic attacks in Europe...

UK police have been offered guns and declined for a number of reasons.

Again, policing in the UK > policing in the US.

The difference is I've experienced both, whereas nobody arguing the othet way has.

I have and you are talking crap m8

Brits get owned by everyone. The US beat their ass then the Germans slapped them around like fat titties. Nothing new.

"Don't get sarcastic with me, son. We burnt this tight-arsed city to the ground in 1814, and I'm all for doing it again. Starting with you, ya fat fuck!"
-
Malcolm Tucker:D

Lol at US having less personal freedom from police. If you don't lock your door, UK police go into your house and publically post pictures of it, and they'll take away any object more dangerous than a butter knife (and the butter knife too if you're under 18)

And that is better than getting shot for pulling up your pants how?

because if it were native brits they would have beaten the shit out of them

muslims on the other hand are a protected minority or better yet species

if cops get to rough with a muslim thug the muslim community might start a larger riot

it happens in france all the time
What makes them thugs?

Would you consider martin shkreli a thug?

The only thing that could make that vid even funnier is the wind changes direction and blow the long-distance pepper-spraying right back.
That shit aint funny. I've been hit a few times that way. Well it's kinda funny.

Back