PATHETIC Met police literally running away from Black Lives Matter in the UK

Most of us stop taking libertarianism seriously around 17/18, because it's a joke.

ah, so youre a retard. you call other people authoritarians but also denounce libertarianism

glad we got this straightened out so i can ignore you

You should have seen the big bad ass LAPD tuck tail during the Rodney King riots.

The difference is I've experienced both, whereas nobody arguing the othet way has.

Lol. I see your pompousness doesn't end at trying to simplify what goes into police work around the world, you also presume to know where strangers on the internet have lived.

QvsQNaY.gif

Seems like a sensible decision to not endanger police officers in some kind of brawl where they are outnumbered, but rather come back better equipped to deal with the issue.

I understand americans ITT are bootlicking authoritarian worshippers and would like nothing more than watching agents of the state gun down minorities, but policing in the UK is safer and better than the US, our criminal justice system isn't reaponsible for world record setting mass incarceration, and our citizens enjoy greater levels of personal freedom.

I'll take that as a win.

Your fascist fuckface governments throw people in jail over tweets. But only white people. Learn to #freedom

I'll take my 1st Amendment protections and my gun collection over the complete lack of freedom in Europe. LOL

And the US is just as safe as Europe if simply avoid the ghettos and barrios.

UK police have been offered guns and declined for a number of reasons.

Again, policing in the UK > policing in the US.

The difference is I've experienced both, whereas nobody arguing the othet way has.

You have experienced American policing? So you have never been harassed or shot? Because you abide by the law?

Seems like a sensible decision to not endanger police officers in some kind of brawl where they are outnumbered, but rather come back better equipped to deal with the issue.

I understand americans ITT are bootlicking authoritarian worshippers and would like nothing more than watching agents of the state gun down minorities, but policing in the UK is safer and better than the US, our criminal justice system isn't reaponsible for world record setting mass incarceration, and our citizens enjoy greater levels of personal freedom.

I'll take that as a win.
<LikeReally5><YeahOKJen>

I'll take that as a win.

Interesting stance, considering your cops were complicit in the sexual enslavement of 1400 little girls.
Maybe your pussy officers would do well to shoot more people

Interesting stance, considering your cops were complicit in the sexual enslavement of 1400 little girls.
Maybe your pussy officers would do well to shoot more people

They needed more backup to arrest the perpetrators. They're all busy monitoring facebook and twitter though, not enough resources to get to secondary crimes like grooming of children and plotting terror in the open.

They needed more backup to arrest the perpetrators. They're all busy monitoring facebook and twitter though, not enough resources to get to secondary crimes like grooming of children and plotting terror in the open.

The world has gone so crazy that for a moment i thought you were being sincere.
Had me rustled for a second there.

Staged imo. Can't be that many pussies in the force.

pahahahaha people ITT are honestly defending the thesis that people in the UK have more individual freedom than in the US
How fucking retarded and delusional can you possibly be?? seems like there are no limits

Back