Patchy Mix

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know there have been a few threads about him in the past.

Looking at his record, this dude is an absolute top guy

He's 19-1, against some heavy opposition (submitting Pettis, Magomedov, Gallagher, Morales, and Ewell, knocking out Stots, and besting Horiguchi). Almost all of those wins are via submission. He rarely goes to decision. Only a few of his fights have been particularly close. He often dominates. No split decisions here.

He's also 8-0 in the amateur's.

Only loss is to Archuleta, who's another top Bellator guy.

Stylistically, I think he'd be a top 3 guy in the UFC, especially in that Bantamweight division

Put some respect on his name!

Last edited:
The real deal. Put his striking together the last few years. A threat at any aspect of the game

I feel he has outgrown Bellator as well, no one really to gave, PFL isn’t interested in signing new guys it seems, so all that is really left is rematching Archuleta more for the back story then him actually deserving a title shot

He needs to leave this shit promotion and go to the UFC.

How many fights does he have left

Pretty sure he signed a new contract right before PFL bought Bellator. He’s probably locked in for awhile.

I’m pretty sure Ali is selling him very high to PFL/bellator … hope he moves to the ufc already

Very impressive and only 30, lot of interesting future matchups .

In Bellator/PFL as of now, I fail to see almost any interesting matchups as shitty as it sounds. In Sarvarjon Khamidov keeps winning he can face some 17-0 type who's a solid talent but besides that? Who? He's already rematching Magomedov. Who can PFL even sign? ACAs top guy lost, ONEs top guy is what, Andrade? Who's busy losing kickboxing matches and not competing in MMA. Mix is sorta a waste of talent in PFL but they will pay him to keep him, just like McKee (although McKee had potentially tough fights at 145 and 155 he just never takes them).

In Bellator/PFL as of now, I fail to see almost any interesting matchups as shitty as it sounds. In Sarvarjon Khamidov keeps winning he can face some 17-0 type who's a solid talent but besides that? Who? He's already rematching Magomedov. Who can PFL even sign? ACAs top guy lost, ONEs top guy is what, Andrade? Who's busy losing kickboxing matches and not competing in MMA. Mix is sorta a waste of talent in PFL but they will pay him to keep him, just like McKee (although McKee had potentially tough fights at 145 and 155 he just never takes them).
Fair fair, I was more thinking being 30 he still has time to potentially jump ship to UFC, however unlikely that may be.

The way he set up the choke against Pettis was very high level , incredible finishing mechanics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back