Pat Lundvall's term over on Oct 31st

giphy.gif

What a shame. She had such a positive impact on sports and athletics in the great state of Nevada.

Said absolutely no one ever.

What a shame. She had such a positive impact on sports and athletics in the great state of Nevada.

Said absolutely no one ever.

She was the one who made all the over the top recommendations to the commission.....

She actually originally recommended a lifetime ban for Nick Diaz but the commission had just gone to court for Wanderlei, and they didn't want to do that again......so they said on record a 5 year ban at his age is pretty much a lifetime ban......so they went with 5 years even though he passed two USADA drug tests....one 3 hours before and one an hour after the drug test some job testing lab did.....

Case should have been thrown out....instead, he got a 5 year ban, a top trending hashtag on Twitter, celebrity endorsements and a petition to the white house with 144,000 signatures. #freenickdiaz

Pat Lundvall I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

One less narcissist somewhere important, I can't help but to worry where her broom takes her next, may God have mercy on whatever poor soul she is in command of next.

One less narcissist somewhere important, I can't help but to worry where her broom takes her next, may God have mercy on whatever poor soul she is in command of next.

If she treats strangers like that in what is supposed to be a professional environment.....it must be he'll to work for her when she actually knows what she can get away with......

Shes pretty hot tho. Definately a Milf/Gilf. amazing nordic genes
PnoPaWf.jpg

Back