Pat Lundvall's term over on Oct 31st

giusti825

ßanned
@Silver
Reaction score
Finally, the most despicable personality in the sport is gone.....

Her kiss-the-ring and beg for your career attitude toward athletes livelihoods will not be missed.

Lets take a second and remember some of the NAC's worst moments during her tenure....

1. Asking Wanderlei to volunteer information, thanking him for cooperation and then giving him the finger in the form of a lifetime ban....an unprecedented punishment....for a first offense in a 20 year career.....

2. The creation of new punishment guidelines that was never followed......

3. The Diaz 5 year ban for a nonPED....

4. Fining Jones for a drug he wasn't supposed to be tested for and making his personal life front page news for the first time.....

5. Letting Belfort cry his way to a shorter suspension "as long as his next fight is in Nevada"....

6. Lets talk about sex at the Silva hearing.....

7. Do you speak English and punishing a fighter for invoking the 5th amendment....then completely misinterpreting the 5th amendment on public record.....

8. Retroactively trying to punish fighters for guidelines created after their offense....

9. 150k fine for throwing plastic bottles....

10. Forcing fighters to do community service....clearly beyond the scope of her authority....

This lady clearly got her jollies emasculating professional fighters....showing that she can ruin their lives and wanting them to bow and cry before her....

If you guys can think of some more moments....share them below.....

Glad she's gone. Fighters who compete in Nevada can sleep easier on November 1st....

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10/...letic-commission-appointment-coming-to-an-end

Last edited:
She didn't have the guts to speak up against Lord Chael though. Instead they fucking begged the Lord for help in the fight against PEDs.

Lundvall is overrated.

euphoric.gif

All you Vegas fans can thank her for not seeing a McGregor fight live for a long, long time....

I in New York....so that means more big events here....lol

Last edited:
^The similarities in appearance be ten her and the crypt keeper are pretty funny

I'm so happy she's gone.

I hate her.

I hope she googles herself and reads the horrible things people say about her.

If Pat was gay and a man she'd be a power top.

First I've heard of her. Dyke or feminist I assume, or both (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Shes one of the idiots that claimed pot to be a PED. Hope her new career gets ruined over something stupid like that.

Who is she and why should I care about her?

Look up all the incidents above......the NAC became a fuckin kangaroo court during her time there....lifetime bans for first offenses.....5 year suspension for marijuana despite extreme exculpatory evidence....

Mocking fighters in public proceedings on the taxpayers dime.....

If fighters didn't start crying and begging for their job.....they got way harsher punishment....it was more about showing the fighters who's boss than being fair and impartial........

Last edited:
Watch some NAC hearings.....you'll understand why McGregor no longer wants to fight in Nevada.....it's because of her.....

She ended Wanderlei's career because he didn't cry and beg.....

Safe to assume she was fired, right? She's been commissioner at NSAC for 9 years. The amount of shit NSAC took over the proposed lifetime Nick Diaz ban and then proposed 300k fine to McGregor + his Vegas boycott seem like they could be the final nails in the coffin.

Finally, the most despicable personality in the sport is gone.....

Her kiss-the-ring and beg for your career attitude toward athletes livelihoods will not be missed.

Lets take a second and remember some of the NAC's worst moments during her tenure....

1. Asking Wanderlei to volunteer information, thanking him for cooperation and then giving him the finger in the form of a lifetime ban....an unprecedented punishment....for a first offense in a 20 year career.....

2. The creation of new punishment guidelines that was never followed......

3. The Diaz 5 year ban for a nonPED....

4. Fining Jones for a drug he wasn't supposed to be tested for and making his personal life front page news for the first time.....

5. Letting Belfort cry his way to a shorter suspension "as long as his next fight is in Nevada"....

6. Lets talk about sex at the Silva hearing.....

7. Do you speak English and punishing a fighter for invoking the 5th amendment....then completely misinterpreting the 5th amendment on public record.....

8. Retroactively trying to punish fighters for guidelines created after their offense....

9. 150k fine for throwing plastic bottles....

10. Forcing fighters to do community service....clearly beyond the scope of her authority....

This lady clearly got her jollies emasculating professional fighters....showing that she can ruin their lives and wanting them to bow and cry before her....

If you guys can think of some more moments....share them below.....

Glad she's gone. Fighters who compete in Nevada can sleep easier on November 1st....

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10/...letic-commission-appointment-coming-to-an-end
Lock this crooked sociopath up in a cage for 5 years

The NAC has pretty limitless power when it comes to punishing fighters.....it makes a good case for there not to be state to state cooperation when it comes to reinforcing bans....allot of commissioners came forward to defend Diaz saying they won't enforce his ban for pissing hot with a medication he is prescribed in a state where it's legal....

Last edited:
Back