Parts Of The United States Recently Had Lower Inoculation Rates Some Of The Poorest Areas In Africa

I am pretty centrist politics wise. Often criticised by one or the other side depending on the issue.

I am not anti science but I am definitely skeptical of the influence of big corporate Pharma and other corporate interests in our health decisions.

It is a fact that big Pharma identifies the financial boon of 'Preventative Medicine' the holy grail of profits. Once upon a time, not so long ago medicine was considered reactionary and something you took when you got sick. That meant the only people consuming medicine where the people who got sick. A small percent of the population at any given time.

They learned with Listerine, of all products, as the first Billion dollar break through product that you get people to use something preventatively (the fear of bad breath) and the money rolls in. As 100% of the populace can be told they need to prevent 'X'.

The next notable huge breakthrough was High Blood Pressure medicines. I don't know what the current limits are for where your doctor will strongly recommend and proscribe high blood pressure medicines but I do know they lowered that limit considerably back in the 70's (?) based on lobbying and pressure from Big Pharma backed up by a bunch of their paid for research. Now that science could be correct but I am not going to trust it based on who paid for it. Just as the science against Saturated Fats and other fats paid for by the Sugar industry to demonize healthy fats so that people would not focus on sugar, worked. I don't think you are anti-science to be skeptical.

And know this. Big Pharma is again lobbying to get the 'healthy range' for blood pressure lowered again which will instantly take a whole bunch of people who were considered healthy today and have their doctors tell them they are in need of these medications tomorrow. And beyond that it was exposed that big pharma had mapped out exactly how much money they would make per thousand people who now jump on those med's but also down to the ones who would have negative side effects to those drugs and would need other drugs to counter that and how much extra profit in those lines they would make.

So ya, if that skepticism makes me anti-science and I just don't jump to take anything they say when I am healthy, then so be it.

Do you think preventative medicine as a whole is a scam or unnecessary?

Science does not currently support vaccines endangering anyone... fact.

I also like you am one of the lowly middle class or poor of America growing up, so we had our shots for school.

However, I've already posted a link that shows the super wealthy have top notch medical practitioners. And it's these top notch medical minds telling the uber wealthy that their millionaire and billionaire children are not worth the risk of the vaccinations being created today.

We will all keep getting shots and roll the dice hoping our kids don't get autism as we've seen the autism numbers skyrocket and nobody is giving an explanation.

The super Fucking rich get that explanation and pass on shots for their kids.

Just food for thought

Yeah even smart people can be pretty dumb. Amazing that even with the ability to instantly research something, we often times don't or won't

I think a lot of those people do spend a lot of time researching, it's just that they come to different conclusions.

I don't think you should be forced to vaccinate your kids.

As long as you keep them in that basement dungeon, that's OK with me.

I don't get it. Why would you be concerned if other kids aren't vaccinated but your kids are? Shouldn't your kids be safe since they were vaccinated?

Buh buh.....shut up sheeple.

Good. If you can't keep yourself from being a danger to society, you should not be allowed in society.

Tell that to Urijah Faber. He has never been vaccinated. Along with millions of undocumented aliens that have been crossing our border for years.

I also like you am one of the lowly middle class or poor of America growing up, so we had our shots for school.

However, I've already posted a link that shows the super wealthy have top notch medical practitioners. And it's these top notch medical minds telling the uber wealthy that their millionaire and billionaire children are not worth the risk of the vaccinations being created today.

We will all keep getting shots and roll the dice hoping our kids don't get autism as we've seen the autism numbers skyrocket and nobody is giving an explanation.

The super Fucking rich get that explanation and pass on shots for their kids.

Just food for thought

I did cancer research for 14 years and there were conspiracies about everything. There were conspirscies about cures being covered up etc that were garbage. The fact that there is legit science being done all over the world and the chances of either our government and/or drug companies keeping a lid on this secret is beyond the realm of the illuminati. If someone could prove that these things are harmful then they would. If nothing else than for recognition for saving the world. Science is science. Good science is rated by the journals they publish. Impact factors range from 0 to 45 or so with most between 0 and 1 in their significance. Its crazy what people will believe.

I do think there is either increased identification or incidence linked to something. I have two little ones and am cautious myself.

I did cancer research for 14 years and there were conspiracies about everything. There were conspirscies about cures being covered up etc that were garbage. The fact that there is legit science being done all over the world and the chances of either our government and/or drug companies keeping a lid on this secret is beyond the realm of the illuminati. If someone could prove that these things are harmful then they would. If nothing else than for recognition for saving the world. Science is science. Good science is rated by the journals they publish. Impact factors range from 0 to 45 or so with most between 0 and 1 in their significance. Its crazy what people will believe.

I do think there is either increased identification or incidence linked to something. I have two little ones and am cautious myself.

What do you make of Dr. Angell's claims made against the quality of the scientific review process? As an editor of a well-respected journal it seems her comments should be carefully considered.

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

https://ethicalnag.org/2009/11/09/nejm-editor/

Also, do you consider vaccine research, "legit science?" I mean there is little /no use of actual placebo or control groups. I posted a link to the Cochrane Collaborative review of MMR research which found the study of adverse reactions to be "largely inadequate." That doesn't sound like "legit" science to me...

i never got vaccinated for anything as a kid because i was scared of needles. Never even had a tetanus shot. When i start foaming at the mouth i just take a few Tums.

Dude I'm in a FB group and all the moms talk about toxins and crap. Your body isn't full of toxins. You don't have mercury poisoning.
They just on stuoid stuff and self reinforce dumb ideas really hard
I believe the stupid thing is believing babies are born in to this world and not ready for it. Injecting them with man made bullshit is not natural. Man ain't God, stop playing it.

What do you make of Dr. Angell's claims made against the quality of the scientific review process? As an editor of a well-respected journal it seems her comments should be carefully considered.

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

https://ethicalnag.org/2009/11/09/nejm-editor/

Also, do you consider vaccine research, "legit science?" I mean there is little /no use of actual placebo or control groups. I posted a link to the Cochrane Collaborative review of MMR research which found the study of adverse reactions to be "largely inadequate." That doesn't sound like "legit" science to me...

There can definitely be politics involved especially as the chain moves up. There so many people doing research across the globe that would challenge false results. But in terms of clinical studies it is very difficult to draw conclusions at times. If you are dealing with correlative studies on something like autism it's very difficult to say what a woman has done through her entire pregnancy and what the child is exposed to from birth on to conclude a definitive cause of autism. It is what leads to studies that say one day eggs are bad for you and the next that eggs are good for you. In the end is hard to believe in conspiracies globally. Facts will be facts and there are physicians and scientists worldwide they're doing studies. At this time there is no concrete evidence to support this theory

I believe the stupid thing is believing babies are born in to this world and not ready for it. Injecting them with man made bullshit is not natural. Man ain't God, stop playing it.
But the childhood/infant mortality rates have shrunk largely due to these advances. Also fact. These current generations are too young to remember the scare of smallpox or polio and others...

There can definitely be politics involved especially as the chain moves up. There so many people doing research across the globe that would challenge false results. But in terms of clinical studies it is very difficult to draw conclusions at times. If you are dealing with correlative studies on something like autism it's very difficult to say what a woman has done through her entire pregnancy and what the child is exposed to from birth on to conclude a definitive cause of autism. It is what leads to studies that say one day eggs are bad for you and the next that eggs are good for you. In the end is hard to believe in conspiracies globally. Facts will be facts and there are physicians and scientists worldwide they're doing studies. At this time there is no concrete evidence to support this theory

I can't disagree too much with what you wrote, and I don't necessarily buy into any grand conspiracy, other than possibly at the very top. In my experience, most doctors regurgitate the standard rhetoric that I assume they were taught in school. None have been able to answer even basic questions regarding any number of concerns I've raised in the past (I stopped discussing this with my kids' doctors as they were always obviously unequipped to discuss the topic in any depth). I'm curious, are you familiar with the Simpsonwood meeting? Basically the minutes of this meeting painfully lays out that doctors aren't willfully harming kids, they're just very ignorant about the topic.

Also, as a cancer researcher have you ever read about SV 40 which was introduced to tens of millions of people through the polio vaccine? I ask because this virus (SV40) seems to be found in certain types of cancer, including cancer in individuals who weren't even vaccinated for polio.

Last edited:
This. Also without vaccines you need to have 4-6 kids to ensure that you'll have two who'll make it to adulthood and have kids themselves .

But the childhood/infant mortality rates have shrunk largely due to these advances. Also fact. These current generations are too young to remember the scare of smallpox or polio and others...

Any source on your first assertion?

Obviously vaccination has played some role in lower incidence and therefore attributable deaths of some diseases, however, to discount other obvious major factors when calculating health outcomes over the past 70 years is a bit disengenuous. Nonetheless, it is what you'd expect from a pharmaceutical rep, so it kind of makes sense.

As to your second point, as far as polio is concerned, are you aware that a change in diagnosis was implemented almost simultaneously with the introduction of the polio vaccine? I know it sounds frigging crazy, but this major change guaranteed a steep decline in polio diagnosis.

My apologies for the sloppy reference, I'm too lazy to dig any further right now.

Have you ever read an obituaries listing from the turn of the 20th century? A biology professor had our class do that. Eye-opener. It read like: Kid dead from preventable disease, Kid dead from preventable disease, (Man dead from work accident), Kid dead from preventable disease, etc...

I think a lot of those people do spend a lot of time researching, it's just that they come to different conclusions.
People come to some bad conclusions usually. I am not kidding. Natural therapy and all that can be good, but they're not going to cure any chronic diseases. It's just nuts.
Or treating asthma via chiropractors, you're just wasting time and money there

Have you ever read an obituaries listing from the turn of the 20th century? A biology professor had our class do that. Eye-opener. It read like: Kid dead from preventable disease, Kid dead from preventable disease, (Man dead from work accident), Kid dead from preventable disease, etc...
Dude, people forgot all about that. Your living room was a parlor. People died all the time, which is why people were all about ghosts and psychics. Death was a part of life, there weren't nursing homes to dump off the elderly. Kids under 5 died at an alarming rate.
We don't want this. I don't want to worry about some dumb germ or virus coming in and wiping out my family line.

Back