Crime Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Europe you can't even defend yourself, they just open up the borders and let the insane Muslims gang rape and murder you. And if you have a problem with it you're racist.

pretty much.

Merkel and co will not be remembered well in history. Don't they have laws/policies for the mainstream media not to run stories which portray immigrants in a negative light?

CNpGZwGWEAAmBgF.jpg

Sad

RIP

Now how about waking up and fixing the borders

hey liberals, how many more terrorist attacks do we need until the crusader thing wears off?

How many domestic terrorist attacks (see Sandy Hook Elementary) will it take for you to admit that it's too easy to get a gun?

The drug cartels of South America are all very religious as well, as was the Italian Organized crime of 20th century America. That those groups don't explicitly scream out God's name during attacks seems like a useless distinction given how identical they are otherwise.

They are nothing alike, these gangs in south america only have one motivation and thats greed, they know that what they do is evil, they know they chose a path of violence and death because of greed.

Thats why mexican cartels fold so easily when facing the mexican military and thats the reason why they dont go using suicide bombers, because for them violence and power are just a means for satisfying their greed, not the end itself like it is for islamists.

Name a public venue in the US that allows you to walk in with a loaded gun

A public venue? How should I know? The point is people have a right to self defense. Especially in a country with a high amount of radical Muslims and tons of illegal weapons.

The 2nd amendment is a deterrence. Because people can defend themselves. Europeans can't and will just continue to be slaughtered by religious fanatics. I really don't care what you think. Go ahead and get killed. See if I give a shit.

wQ3Ldn0.jpg

Please read this is very serious

Hello everyone. By sth days there will be attacks around Paris . In different places . Protect you. This is not a joke . There will be enormously deaths. Probably over 100. explosions , grenades, suicide bombers. Crowd movements. We can already start #prayforparis hashtag . Courage. - Google Translate

terrorist attack predicted 8 days hitherto on France's largest video game website.

even telling us we should already use the hastag #prayforparis

Music Halls, Sporting Arenas, Restaurants...places similar to what got hit today

There are tons of restaurants that allow you to carry. When was the last time you were patted down and asked if you're currently packing when you went out to eat?

As far as music halls, I imagine that'd depend on where it's located and the size. There were pictures recently of 2nd Amendment activists carrying rifles inside a Wal-Mart. Another guy had one on his shoulder in a Kroger's. I think you'd be surprised about how many places don't have a no-firearms policy.

But yes, most very large venues--stadiums, arenas, amphitheaters--are not going to allow them. They check for cameras, FFS.

Funny thing is the guy you're quoting is actually a Muslim!

How many domestic terrorist attacks (see Sandy Hook Elementary) will it take for you to admit that it's too easy to get a gun?

That's location specific. Where I live it's not easy at all to get a gun. It's very arduous, actually.

Vermont has the most lax laws in the country and the lowest gun homicide rate. Demographics trump ease of access.

wQ3Ldn0.jpg

terrorist attack predicted 8 days hitherto on France's largest video game website.

even telling us we should already use the hastag #prayforparis

"qqch jours"? The fuck does "qqch" mean? I don't speak French. Is that textspeak for "8" or did he just smash the keyboard, thus not really predicting an exact day at all?

It isn't a question of can it be done, it can easily be don. The only question is who's willing to do it.

Unless you are advocating for the US to start a nuclear holocaust in the middle east, it cant be easily done.

pretty much.

Merkel and co will not be remembered well in history. Don't they have laws/policies for the mainstream media not to run stories which portray immigrants in a negative light?

CNpGZwGWEAAmBgF.jpg

The refugees were fleeing from terrorism too, genius. You should try to be more honest and say you want a total ban on all immigration from brown nations.

So Pakistan will be banned, but should India be too? What about Armenians and Bosnians? Are Indonesians ok?

excellent point. keep the borders wide open!

I'm with you, brah. Close 'em. I can't stand the liberal morons that claim having an orderly, fair immigration system is somehow "OMFG RACISM YOU PIG!!!" I don't give a fuck if you're from Syria, Mexico, or Ireland: you should be checked out before you come here. Are you wanted in another country? Do you have a criminal record? What's your purpose for entering the country? These are legitimate questions that have nothing whatsoever to do with race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or any of the other shit the government can't discriminate based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back