Crime Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refugees were fleeing from terrorism too, genius. You should try to be more honest and say you want a total ban on all immigration from brown nations.

So Pakistan will be banned, but should India be too? What about Armenians and Bosnians? Are Indonesians ok?

India has more Muslims than Pakistan in absolute terms, IIRC. So if the logic is keep Muslims out, I'd imagine India would be included.

The refugees were fleeing from terrorism too, genius. You should try to be more honest and say you want a total ban on all immigration from brown nations.

So Pakistan will be banned, but should India be too? What about Armenians and Bosnians? Are Indonesians ok?
and that's a bad thing how again?

with an exact date given?

Did you not hear about it? He posted about killing himself and someone said something like "do something good and kill some cops" and he said okay and gave the area he was going to do it, it happened and everyone on 4chan was freaking out listening to the scanners and whatnot.

Probably the biggest "it's happening" moment I've had there since that guy stuck his dick in the skull he stole from the French catacombs.

That's location specific. Where I live it's not easy at all to get a gun. It's very arduous, actually.

Vermont has the most lax laws in the country and the lowest gun homicide rate. Demographics trump ease of access.

I meant that the very act of a mass shooting and used the Sandy Hook tragedy as an example.

How many domestic terrorist attacks (see Sandy Hook Elementary) will it take for you to admit that it's too easy to get a gun?

The Sandy Hook killings hurt me like no other ones. I'm not even joking when I say that I cried like a baby thinking of all those little kids slaughtered before their time by one of the most evil pieces of shit who ever breathed air. I lashed out and wanted more gun control right after that event, and being in the deep south, faced a big backlash for it.

But no matter my feelings on the matter, what legislation could have prevented the situation? The mother was highly fucking irresponsible to teach her very mentally ill son how to use assault weapons. No sensible regulation was going to prevent that from happening.

India has more Muslims than Pakistan in absolute terms, IIRC. So if the logic is keep Muslims out, I'd imagine India would be included.

ok but let the sikhs in, as they are the muslim's natural enemy.

Music Halls, Sporting Arenas, Restaurants...places similar to what got hit today

Most music halls and sporting arenas are not considered public venues. They are private venues. I am not sure about these ones in France. But there's a good chance these guys would likely be shot at by Police/Security in the US before they got into a crowded venue like that with firearms.

I'm sure plenty of Americans could bring a gun into a restaurant and conceal it. Possibly even open carry depending on the restaurant. In Europe people get killed and no one can do shit about it.

Europe is effectively dead as an idea, no one believes in the ideals behind EU anymore. If things get worse in the future as far as Islamic terrorism is concerned it will be "each man for himself", don't expect EU as a whole to act because it doesn't have the power or will to do it. Eastern European countries will be closing borders and stay safe while Western Europeans countries will have to take the same measures Israel did but they will do it each country for itself.

"Europe" is not under threat because Europe doesn't exist anymore. It's France, Britain and Germany who are diging their own grave. These countries have been dictating the European politics and are fully reponsible for the sad state of Europe. I predict that if they'll continue to force their retarded liberalism and quasi-humanism to us Eastern Europe will turn back to Russia.

The Sandy Hook killings hurt me like no other ones. I'm not even joking when I say that I cried like a baby thinking of all those little kids slaughtered before their time by one of the most evil pieces of shit who ever breathed air. I lashed out and wanted more gun control right after that event, and being in the deep south, faced a big backlash for it.

But no matter my feelings on the matter, what legislation could have prevented the situation? The mother was highly fucking irresponsible to teach her very mentally ill son how to use assault weapons. No sensible regulation was going to prevent that from happening.
He didn't use an assault rifle.

ok but let the sikhs in, as they are the muslim's natural enemy.

Sikhs are bad ass. According to their religion they are supposed to have a set of knives with them at all times. Probably because all the wars they had to fight against invading muslim hordes

Europe is effectively dead as an idea, no one believes in the ideals behind EU anymore. If things get worse in the future as far as Islamic terrorism is concerned it will be "each man for himself", don't expect EU as a whole to act because it doesn't have the power or will to do it. Eastern European countries will be closing borders and stay safe while Western Europeans countries will have to take the same measures Israel did but they will do it each country for itself.

"Europe" is not under threat because Europe doesn't exist anymore. It's France, Britain and Germany who are diging their own grave. These countries have been dictating the European politics and are fully reponsible for the sad state of Europe. I predict that if they'll continue to force their retarded liberalism and quasi-humanism to us Eastern Europe will turn back to Russia.

I wouldn't put a tomb-stone on it just yet.

And here I am thinking the bus bombings in Belguim only happened a couple of years ago.

Not to justify the murder of civilians, but its hard to call it terrorism when they are not trying to send a political message, they try to erase all tracks which kinda beats the point of terrorism.

So its more like narco-violence in that sense, since they are trying to send a message not to the public but to pretty specific people in the case of the bus, the message was to the Mossad which was using their own terrorist proxy to murder university professors in Iran.

Shiites are certainly capable of fundamentalism, but they are pretty self-contained, they are not looking at other countries to accomodating to their whims, they just want to be left alone.

Soda',
You're right.

I'm praying for France, no all of humanity that decries this atrocity tonight.

"qqch jours"? The fuck does "qqch" mean? I don't speak French. Is that textspeak for "8" or did he just smash the keyboard, thus not really predicting an exact day at all?

It's chatspeak, it's quelques jours = few days. He didn't mention an exact date, it's just a very vague prediction, no mention of date, time or place.

People make predictions on internet all the time, it doesn't mean anything if a blind idiot hits the target once in a while.

The so-called "refugees" who were fleeing were mostly fleeing from Assad. Most of these "refugees" are in fact illegal immigrants who migrate because of opportunistic and economic reasons. They pass through numerous countries in which there is no war, but they want to go on to Germany because they want those German €€€ and welfare benefits. 90% of them are healthy young men who should be able to fight in war and not wander around Europe illegaly, leaving garbage behind them and insulting naive people who try to help them.

Sikhs are bad ass. According to their religion they are supposed to have a set of knives with them at all times. Probably because all the wars they had to fight against invading muslim hordes

This makes me proud to be a Singh.

Interesting concept but still rather stupid. Because your idea of Europe and the EU doesn't exist doesn't mean it doesn't.

Putting stock in Eastern Euro countries is odd considering no one gives a fuck about those countries. Historically, economically, and currently they offer very little to the world in terms of innovation and progress. Western Europe is the Europe the world cares about tbh. I know that sounds harsh and I'm not trying to belittle EE. I admire them, but it's hard to argue as far as global contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back