Paige VanZant Keeps Dating Lower and Lower Ranked Fighters

Sometimes I hit pads at the local Y.

U up?

Bruce prob gets more pussy than all the fighters she ever dated combined

Bruce has to be the most pathetic UFC employee of all time. There was an interview some time ago with him and when he described (again) his "playboy" life you just felt sorry for him. Banging hookers, no friends, no family and a shallow and boring personality in private life with an inferiority complex.

Want to dislike him but just feel sorry.

Bruce has to be the most pathetic UFC employee of all time. There was an interview some time ago with him and when he described (again) his "playboy" life you just felt sorry for him. Banging hookers, no friends, no family and a shallow and boring personality in private life with an inferiority complex.

Want to dislike him but just feel sorry.
I dont feel sorry for wealthy fucks who blow their money living the playboy life.

I dont feel sorry for wealthy fucks who blow their money living the playboy life.

It sounds great when you are in your 20s (minus the hookers ,never got that "fun") , its very lonely when its still the life in your 50s. But hey its his life. Just kind of special that he brags even nowadays about his sex life when he only gets it via paying for it.

It sounds great when you are in your 20s (minus the hookers ,never got that "fun") , its very lonely when its still the life in your 50s. But hey its his life. Just kind of special that he brags even nowadays about his sex life when he only gets it via paying for it.
I feel you dude

Ex-Champ Cody Garbrant

0630-paige-vanzant-ufc-cody-no-love-instagram-4.jpg

to borderline top 20 featherweight Andre Fili

tumblr_nn0rh9319Z1ut80hoo1_500.jpg

to Contender Fighter Austin Vanderford

0128-paige-vanzant-married-insta-2.jpg

what's next she starts dating artem lobov's cousin?

I thought fili was before Cody.

Ex-Champ Cody Garbrant

0630-paige-vanzant-ufc-cody-no-love-instagram-4.jpg

to borderline top 20 featherweight Andre Fili

tumblr_nn0rh9319Z1ut80hoo1_500.jpg

to Contender Fighter Austin Vanderford

0128-paige-vanzant-married-insta-2.jpg

what's next she starts dating artem lobov's cousin?

Sherdog keyboard warrior LOOMS...…

qBzEBoa.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back