News Paddy Pimblett & Molly getting their own TV Show

Is this gonna be a like real-life sequel to 'Little Britain'? Sweet.
0563504951lrg.gif
No, but, yeah, but no bbbutyeah

I'm surprised Meatball's chick is actually decent looking (I said "decent")!!

View attachment 1024291
Nice set of flapjacks. Anyone have syrup? Once Molly pays off the teeth, she should upgrade those.

Fuck me is this drivel what we pay our TV license for?

I mean ok.

But I would rather the BBC have them guest star on Midsommer Murders or Vera.

That would be a hoot.

Inb4 Sherdoggers being needlessly offended despite this having zero impact on their lives and them not having to tune in.

British Sherdoggers don't have to tune in but they do have to help pay for the show via the compulsory BBC licence fee.

I’d LOVE to see Molly and some bbc , if ya catch my drift

pervymexysip.gif

This appeals less than PowerSlap somehow.

British Sherdoggers don't have to tune in but they do have to help pay for the show via the compulsory BBC licence fee.
Trust me this is one of the lesser evils of programming that the BBC force people to pay for.

I like Paddy but his accent is a bit much for me, throw Molly into the mix and it's way too much..

This is good, it shows that MMA is becoming more popular in the UK. :)

At least that justifies the licence fee (vomits)

I'll watch if we get sporadic visits from drunk Mike Bisping. Drunk British people crack me up

Wait, so the brit tax payers are the ones funding this shit? {<jordan}

Oh I would watch this if it is also a travel show about Merseyside, although I thought it was a county and not town. I don't see many shows about Liverpool and its surroundings at least in the United States. Hopefully we get to hear about the history, architecture and food.

The show, which is entitled “Paddy & Molly: Show No Mersey,” will air on BBC Three and BBC iPlayer in the U.K., with a launch date to be revealed soon. The title is a nod to Merseyside, which is the hometown for both Pimblett and McCann and will be featured prominently on the show.

Merseyside is a county, yes, Liverpool the main city.

I don't know why that says 'hometown' other than just being colloquial.

Who is this targeted towards? Do mma fans even give a shit about these 2? Are they that popular in the UK? I'm confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back