News Paddy Pimblett & Molly getting their own TV Show

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Winning the UFC belt is the highest dream for most fighters. But what comes in second-place? Having your own TV show?
For people wondering why the UFC pushes Paddy, here's more evidence of his popularity.

UFC Stars Paddy Pimblett, Molly McCann Land Reality Show on BBC

The only thing that strikes me as slightly weird is that Paddy and Molly are not actually a couple but are constantly being paired together. Still, that shouldn't stop it from being a fun show that I'll never see.

Is this gonna be a like real-life sequel to 'Little Britain'? Sweet.
0563504951lrg.gif

Winning the UFC belt is the highest dream for most fighters. But what comes in second-place? Having your own TV show?
For people wondering why the UFC pushes Paddy, here's more evidence of his popularity.

The only thing that strikes me as slightly weird is that Paddy and Molly are not actually a couple but are constantly being paired together. Still, that shouldn't stop it from being a fun show that I'll never see.
I’d rather be castrated with paper cuts than watch that bs.

What's the name of the show? Fatty Eats Meatball?

Inb4 Sherdoggers being needlessly offended despite this having zero impact on their lives and them not having to tune in.
I like you oldboy, you are a real dawg.

But I gotta say this post is kinda ironic considering that you seem to be bothered by a bunch of other peoples opinions that needlessly offend you enough to make a post on this thread, despite having zero impact on your life and again would be fixed by not tuning in.

Sorry sherfam, callin it like I see it. :(

Aaaand we are still supposed to think they’re not a couple?

With social media do we even need to do a reality show anymore? Your whole life is already out there

I like you oldboy, you are a real dawg.

But I gotta say this post is kinda ironic considering that you seem to be bothered by a bunch of other peoples opinions that needlessly offend you enough to make a post on this thread, despite having zero impact on your life and again would be fixed by not tuning in.

Sorry sherfam, callin it like I see it. :(
Damn, so politely decimated.

thats exactly what's needed in order to progress their fighting training

look how well having a reality show worked out for Tyson Fury

Back