pacquiao walks around at 150-155; conor walks around at 165-170

Mayweather spent his career ducking top fighters, lost to Jose Castillo 1, got rocked by Dinosaur Mosley, ducked Pacman until he lost + had no more ko Ws in 6yrs. Wants no part of Triple G or Martinez.
100 percent this , that's why when Mayweather saw how Conor has no heart and gives up the moment he is in trouble he accepted the fight .. easy work

Floyd-Mayweather-Conor-McGregor-main.jpg

Lol no heart ❤️

Half the money and flat out ko.
If he doesnt get the beyond red panty night with floyd, prolly in his best interest to stay with mma.

Would be fun to watch him fight pac though, prefer that over floyd.
I think Conor vs PAC would do great numbers and bring in great money for both.

Conor would be dumb to promote the fight too hard though, he'd lose a lot of fans disrespecting pacquio who is considered humble... would also be 10x more entertaining.

I think Conor vs PAC would do great numbers and bring in great money for both.

Conor would be dumb to promote the fight too hard though, he'd lose a lot of fans disrespecting pacquio who is considered humble... would also be 10x more entertaining.

not even half as much $$ as a fight with Floyd. Funny how that works, because it would be a MUCH more fireworks fights.
if pac loses, its just a little embarassing that he lost to an MMA fighter. if Floyd loses, its not only HUMILIATING considering hes this era's goat, but he also loses that zero...to an MMA fighter of all people.

not even half as much $$ as a fight with Floyd. Funny how that works, because it would be a MUCH more fireworks fights.
if pac loses, its just a little embarassing that he lost to an MMA fighter. if Floyd loses, its not only HUMILIATING considering hes this era's goat, but he also loses that zero...to an MMA fighter of all people.
Yeap, if floyd lost everything he has ever done in boxing is zero, no goat talk no 49-0 at one point etc. people would remember him for getting koed by a mma fighter.

Pacquio could lose and everyone would just be like meh the dude would fight anyone what a warrior (I think pacquio would smash Conor).

Yea probably half the money, still don't think either fight happens, Dana wants to pretend he wants this fight to happen but he doesn't LMAO. I think they offer Conor some more money and maybe that WW title fight.

Oh yeah I agree that Mayweather lost the first fight.

It made more sense. Aging Mexican tough as nails fighter fighting a Olympic Medalist, a American, a cash cow, and Corrupt American judges saved him the way they saved JJs.

Let me get this straight.

Hes a coward because hes choosing to fight one of greatest boxers of all time, because hes smaller?
Jesus......

Mcgregor's left hand of doom/touch of death can put away just about anybody.

Pacman would hurt Mcgregor and I am a huge fan. He can bang even with those trashed hands.

Floyd is a money fight. Floyd hits like a FW woman in mma. GOAT Defensive fighter EVER. Still, if Floyd gets old, the way Fedor got old, the way Ali got old, the way RJJ got old (KTFO by Tarver + journey men Glen Johnson), old the way all greats will go, who knows?

In all probability, Floyd 12rd decision or tko via
'not defending self intelligently.'

Look, if you are Mcgregor, there is any chance of this happening which was unlikely as fuck when it first came up; why would you not push it?

This is fucking business. Its stupid if the UFC doesn't let it happen.

It will be a circus. I just don't want Mcgregor hurt because I want to enjoy this fighter for however long he is around. I think its almost over gents.

Let me get this straight.

Hes a coward because hes choosing to fight one of greatest boxers of all time, because hes smaller?
Jesus......

+ 1

Floyd has domestic abuse history.

P4P best boxer ATM. I feel he lost to Castillo as does anybody who knows boxing. Its telling for him to consider this + the money.

Back