pacquiao walks around at 150-155; conor walks around at 165-170

What do you think Conor wanted cutting all the way to Featherweight ?

Be the bigger man. That's what he wants. he feels confident going in against a smaller man.

The hypocrisy there is when he loses to a bigger guy, the guy's size matters, when he beats smaller guy, him and his fans assume his size doesn't.
its a different sport you mongoloid, nate and connor , same sport

nate and floyd, different sport

Wait you know he's talking about Pacquiao right? Not Mayweather.....

Mayweather spent his career ducking top fighters, lost to Jose Castillo 1, got rocked by Dinosaur Mosley, ducked Pacman until he lost + had no more ko Ws in 6yrs. Wants no part of Triple G or Martinez.

its a different sport you mongoloid, nate and connor , same sport

nate and floyd, different sport

It be funny to see the UFC get fucked trying to rob their star of money and he retires + evokes the Ali act before telling them to F/O.

for as many excuses as conor made about size being a main factor in his loss to nate, it's interesting he's now calling out a boxer who is considerably smaller than him.

lol no it's not.

He's going after the money, he doesn't care about weight.

"Conor would love to do it. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'," said Roddy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...veals-mcgregor-coach-owen-roddy-a6893251.html

Conor is not that big. My friend went to 183 and took a pic with McGregor. My friend is 5'10 200ish and Conor looked about 40 pounds lighter and 2 inches shorter. Its like every 6 months , his height reach and weight just magically goes up.

Conor is not that big. My friend went to 183 and took a pic with McGregor. My friend is 5'10 200ish and Conor looked about 40 pounds lighter and 2 inches shorter. Its like every 6 months , his height reach and weight just magically goes up.

He's clearly bigger than Mendes and Jose. Mendes in a grappling bout (without weight cutting) was announced as weighing 169 lbs. Jose once claimed in an interview that his weight usually goes up during training camps and that when he starts hardcore dieting to cut weight he's usually around 175 lbs.

for as many excuses as conor made about size being a main factor in his loss to nate, it's interesting he's now calling out a boxer who is considerably smaller than him.
Pac walks around 145-150

Either way he would smash conor

Not only is he bigger, but Floyd is like 100 years old. He will really look stupid to lose to a tiny, old man.

Mayweather spent his career ducking top fighters, lost to Jose Castillo 1, got rocked by Dinosaur Mosley, ducked Pacman until he lost + had no more ko Ws in 6yrs. Wants no part of Triple G or Martinez.

Ok but TS isn't talking about Mayweather.

Man stop trolling.

If Mcgregor isn't boxing Mayweather. I seriously doubt a fight with Pacquiao will happen!!!

What do you think the drop off would be in money if it went from Mayweather to Paq? Like 50%?

Back