OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Hammond is not good imo. I am able easily take him out using a soldier and lol what's up with p eople just looping around like a bowling ball with him and then just dropping down. Idiotic.

New Sombra is awesome though , Unlimited stealth, damn.

Been a bit since I played but figured I'd hop on and check out Hammond, despite being kinda against the character.

Play style and abilities aren't for me.

Been a bit since I played but figured I'd hop on and check out Hammond, despite being kinda against the character.

Play style and abilities aren't for me.
Hammond is shit, a real time waster. Everyone that takes him keeps doing the swinging around thing until they plop down and get killed. I've had enemy hammonds take forever to do absolutely nothing and just die. I also find the need to add a fucking hamster to the roster ridiculous. Some Disney bullshit.

Hammond is not good imo. I am able easily take him out using a soldier and lol what's up with p eople just looping around like a bowling ball with him and then just dropping down. Idiotic.

New Sombra is awesome though , Unlimited stealth, damn.
Hammond also has a very long reload time for not having a ton of ammo compared to zarya, Orissa, and dva.

The first time I played him, I was like whoa, I am spending a lot of time reloading

Hammond is shit, a real time waster. Everyone that takes him keeps doing the swinging around thing until they plop down and get killed. I've had enemy hammonds take forever to do absolutely nothing and just die. I also find the need to add a fucking hamster to the roster ridiculous. Some Disney bullshit.
I was playing as Mei and he was so easy to counter.

This season I currently have a +20 win to loss ratio, but I am less than 200sr from where I started. I am up about 170ish Sr.

Which is why it's so hard to climb.
Even at the very low number of 20 Sr per win, I should be at least 400+ from my starting point.

The problem is, unless you're farming stats, it's so hard to climb. Only competitive/semi competitive games get you good Sr.

For example, in one night I had two games where I played as Orissa and we utterly stomped them.
I did exactly what I was supposed to do as Orissa. I had 13/12kills, zero deaths in these games. Never died once, and neither did anyone on my team.

Got like 15 Sr for that shit.

Played a little more with Hammond last night... Fuck he is terrible. There is no reason to select him over dva.

Played a little more with Hammond last night... Fuck he is terrible. There is no reason to select him over dva.

Ya I thought I would hate playing against him, because in my opinion a new character added into pretty much any game is generally OP until they nerf them after awhile, but he just isn't that good.

I haven't used him yet because he gets picked quickly in every game still, but the only time he ever kills me is when we are very close to eachother and I miss my shots which is always my fault, if I am even remotely on with my aim I can kill him relatively easily.

So London has won the first overwatch league. 1 million dollars in prize money and I also read that the league is generating quite a bit of money .

I played a game and this dude picks McCree.
Then he proceeds to talk in perfect McCree voice for the game, even working in McCree quotes.

It was so seem less, such a money impersonation.
The rest of the team barely noticed it, but I was lulzing the whole time.

Then he proceeds to talk in perfect McCree voice for the game, even working in McCree quotes.

You sure it wasn't matt mercer himself???

So London has won the first overwatch league. 1 million dollars in prize money and I also read that the league is generating quite a bit of money .
The league itself made far, far more money than anyone figured it would. Pretty sure it's 6 new teams next season and they were talking of raising the buy-in to around $40-60 million.

Damn, two great skins this summer, quarterback Reinhardt and fast pitcher Zenyatta. Reinhardt doesn't look like his character anymore in that skin,looks completely different.

I think the support changes went in effect as did the hitscan dps changes, and Hanzo and Bridgette nerf.

Rein still broken af. It's unbearable playing as him.

Reminds me of that guy who goes onto Battlefield 4 and starts talking like he's really dying and all the army talk.

Ah shit I love these type of videos. I am going to watch when I get home.

I just found out about puther gtav videos and have been soaking them up. Lol

Reminds me of that guy who goes onto Battlefield 4 and starts talking like he's really dying and all the army talk.

Yeah I have seen it before, it's classic stuff. I still lol'd after all these years

That Hammond character is terrible. How did that even make it out of play testing. Basically a hit scan tank like Old Roadhog. I thought it was just me(I said the same about doomfist but I didn’t know how to use him when he first dropped) but no I’m certain by reading opinions on him that he legit sucks

Just got this nerd game. Been trying out phara, roadhog, bastion, sokdier, and Bridgette. What should I branch out to?

Back