OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Just got this nerd game. Been trying out phara, roadhog, bastion, sokdier, and Bridgette. What should I branch out to?
Play who ever you are best at, really learn their kit. Learn the kits cool downs, strengths, weakness, who you counter and who counters you.
Try a bunch of characters, you never know who you'll be best at.

But mostly get used to playing as a team. Grouping up, target prioritizing, covering for each other, and comboing with others ults and powers.

It's 1 team vs 1 team, not 6 Rambo's vs 6 Rambo's.

I think dva, solider, junk, moria, and Zen are really safe picks. Especially dva, she is good in so many comps.
Mercy, rein and Orissa are way different heros than your typical shooter, it takes a different mindset to play them.

Just got this nerd game. Been trying out phara, roadhog, bastion, sokdier, and Bridgette. What should I branch out to?
Soldier is a good start for someone who has FPS experience like you. If you can manage Widow, Hanzo and McCree they are the next step up the DPS tree, high potential but harder kits.
Roadhog is always a good pick, if you can land hooks.
I personally love Moira, and I think she should be in everyone's arsenal.
Junkrat is still the king of the team wipe, you should try Reaper too, he's kinda fallen off with some of the new characters released (BRIDGIIIIIIITTE!) but when you're on it's a beautiful thing. Hit me up in the Discord some time, I know the guys have been trying to get us back on the Overwatch train now that Ghost has a PC again.

Soldier is a good start for someone who has FPS experience like you. If you can manage Widow, Hanzo and McCree they are the next step up the DPS tree, high potential but harder kits.
Junkrat is still the king of the team wipe, you should try Reaper too, he's kinda fallen off with some of the new characters released (BRIDGIIIIIIITTE!) but when you're on it's a beautiful thing. Hit me up in the Discord some time, I know the guys have been trying to get us back on the Overwatch train now that Ghost has a PC again.

Got some games in the other night, still hate brigette lol.

Got some games in the other night, still hate brigette lol.
She's honestly 90% of the reason I haven't played as much lately. Suddenly she's whacking me with her flail and I know I'm fucked.

She's honestly 90% of the reason I haven't played as much lately. Suddenly she's whacking me with her flail and I know I'm fucked.

I’d let her whack me irl tbh.

First chance I've had to play in almost 6 weeks due to work and this game is, uhh, interesting right now.

Yeah, that's basically why I started with Soldier. I've been told reaper and widow might be good, too, but I've been playing tanks a lot with my friends since it's the role I've been able to play reasonably well-almost more about discipline than skill level. Had a great Reinhardt game with 5:30 objective time that finished by assisting my buddy (playing genji, iirc) in a squad wipe.

I finally made diamond. I am so happy. I know it seems silly to be happy about it, but I started in low silver and really worked hard on getting better over the seasons.

37 more wins than losses.
Being a flex for the most part.
Moria was my main this season, 59% win, but i did pretty well with everyone. For the first time in a while i had a decent rein season, him being my second most played with 53% winnage.

The craziest part was that the game i got diamond with.. we stomped the team so hard that they all left between rounds. And now when that happens you just get thrown to the start screen, no victory, notification, no potg, or nothing. So i didn't even get to see the promotion animation. Lol

I finally got a golden gun. It's only taken 11 seasons of placement matches. Although there were some seasons I only played 1 or 2 placements and some where I didn't do any. Just think, next year I might get another.

I finally got a golden gun. It's only taken 11 seasons of placement matches. Although there were some seasons I only played 1 or 2 placements and some where I didn't do any. Just think, next year I might get another.
You're not even going to tell us which gun? Lol

Played a few games this week for the first time in a while. I still really hate sym after her rework.

Tell me why my Main bitch D.va has her own back-story movie and new stage to go along with it. And I'm too broke to restart my PlayStation plus subscription

Just started playing it on PC. My computer is shite so run it on low settings and still get mild slow down when a lot of shit is going on all at once on screen but still enjoyable. Sheer number of characters is a tad confusing early as I don’t know what they all do. Reminds me of a steam game I loved called Super Monday Night Combat.

I think my favorite thing to do might be wraith forming when getting stuck by tracer and killing her with her own ult lol.

Back