Overrated MMA gym?

Blackhouse. A bunch of guys roided to the gills. USADA has destroyed them

Jackson's, AKA, TAM, and ATT produced champions...

Overrated gyms are, in no particular order:

SBG
Glendale Fight Club
UFC gym
Conor's a champion though

AKA is overrated, but their worst problem seems to be their almost willful neglect of fighter's health. How many injuries from that camp, seriously?

Glendale Fighting Club

Wouldnt even count Glendale as an MMA gym

My pick goes to Jackson's.. Jon Jones made them seem like they knew what they were doing, but their fighters have been losing A LOT recently.
Maybe they are just too busy dealing with JJs ped issues to worry about training their other fighters

These alpha males are definitely NOT overrated ;)

#yummy

xgBeBq8.png
What in the world? This is gay as fucking hell.

Were these dudes serious?
SBG Ireland.

Artem, Cathal Pendred, Charlie Ward, and Paddy The Hooligan Houlihan are among the worst UFC fighters ever.

Gunnar's gym is actually Mjollnir he only part trains with SBG.
Wait, Gunnar’s gym is named for Thor’s hammer?

Conor's a champion though

He's the only guy to win anything, but he's also one of the worst champions in UFC history and knows his time is up, which is why he hasn't defended his belt ever in more than a year.

SBG hasn't produced any top 10 talents.

He's the only guy to win anything, but he's also one of the worst champions in UFC history and knows his time is up, which is why he hasn't defended his belt ever in more than a year.

SBG hasn't produced any top 10 talents.
g o a l p o s t s

Jackson's. I love some of their fighters, but the majority of them lack solid fundamentals.

More concerning to me is the failure of their fighters to improve. If we look at say, Holly, Waterson, Cowboy, Swanson, and Condit for instance, they're pretty much the same fighters now that they were 5 years ago.

More concerning to me is the failure of their fighters to improve. If we look at say, Holly, Waterson, Cowboy, Swanson, and Condit for instance, they're pretty much the same fighters now that they were 5 years ago.

I was just coming here to post something similar.

:D

Still at it, eh fuckstick.

Let the GSP hate destroy your sore ass. At least you’re consistent.

I normally ignore such obvious trolls. But, I love laughing at your pain. I bet you have nightmares about GSP.

ak371vX.gif

Holy shit you're salty as fuck.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

ATT and JacksonWink are both overrated for what it cost the fighter to train

Remember semantics, bro? They were overrated based on hype attributed to them.

I get that you are trolling now because you were wrong, though. So this is the last pellet I feed you.
Gotten to. I'm sorry you we're somehow blackzillian nutflea til bitter end. Must have been very lonely

AKA is overrated, but their worst problem seems to be their almost willful neglect of fighter's health. How many injuries from that camp, seriously?
At least Four world titles. Could be way more. Injuries doesn't mean shit. The accomplishements speak for themselves

At least Four world titles. Could be way more. Injuries doesn't mean shit. The accomplishements speak for themselves
Injuries do mean shit when two of the top fighters you have are out for a very long time.

I don't remember the jam scene in that movie?

Back