Overeem thinks Conor would last 2 rounds against him... more than Mark Hunt

The Mountain is by far the worst fighter i've ever seen. Makes CM Punk look like a pro.
That's because he's not a fighter, but a strong man. Strong men make horrible figthters, though I think Hafthor would do better than most of his competitors.

Anytime you talk about Connor...you get press

Any press is good press

Good for the Reem

Well Diaz was 3x bigger than him and he got choked out in the 2nd

5'9" and 167lbs Conor McGregor vs Alistair Overeem will always end within 2-3 minutes. Conor is an exceptional fighter but he's also flesh and blood.

I think you'd be surprised

What it take 15 seconds for the big man to grab him - didnt look like he tried at all to slam him down but if real fight it'd be conor losing bad to concrete. Unless your the sort who thinks Mighty Mouse knocks out Brock..

What it take 15 seconds for the big man to grab him - didnt look like he tried at all to slam him down but if real fight it'd be conor losing bad to concrete. Unless your the sort who thinks Mighty Mouse knocks out Brock..
Mighty Mouse and brock are two fighters

Looks like the mountain grabbed at the back of his neck and Conor easily slipped out... he has no concept of a clinch or how to keep conor in place. The devil is in the details and it's especially true for grappling scrambles.

Mighty Mouse and brock are two fighters

Looks like the mountain grabbed at the back of his neck and Conor easily slipped out... he has no concept of a clinch or how to keep conor in place. The devil is in the details and it's especially true for grappling scrambles.

I get that but again -it looks like they are both point and technique fighting. Meaning big man was going for some move to contain conor but didnt really know any moves. Pure rage in a street fight he wouldnt have let him go.

Two runners compete. I think McGregor wins because he's smaller and have better cardio

09_491_330992683348711581474475733.8822.jpg

Lmao if Conor koed glass chin Reem
I legit feel that it could happen given the past history of Reem's chin

Reem would fold Conor like a lawn chair with the first kick he lands

Reem's kneebone is bigger than Conor's entire torso. He would literally knee a hole through that belly.

That's because he's not a fighter, but a strong man. Strong men make horrible figthters, though I think Hafthor would do better than most of his competitors.

Very true. My post was a reply to the post where Conor spars with the Mountain, as in Conor can take on bigger dudes.

I'm surprised a McFanboy hasn't chimed in yet to say Conor can KO Reem

Conor McGregor would be the only lightweight that we feel the need to compare to heavyweights. Come on guys. There are better ways to bash Conor. This is an all time low.

The problem is not Overeem's size,
The problem is that Overeem is one of the Best Offensive-strikers in the UFC, if not the best.

Back