Overeem thinks Conor would last 2 rounds against him... more than Mark Hunt

Conor McGregor would be the only lightweight that we feel the need to compare to heavyweights. Come on guys. There are better ways to bash Conor. This is an all time low.

True.
This Conor era reminds way too much of Ronda few years ago. People discussing if she would destroy Floyd and 145lb male UFC fighters... Now everyone feel stupid that they actually believed in the Ronda hype train...

Would look like this

Overeem-kicks-little-girl.gif

Mighty Mouse and brock are two fighters

Looks like the mountain grabbed at the back of his neck and Conor easily slipped out... he has no concept of a clinch or how to keep conor in place. The devil is in the details and it's especially true for grappling scrambles.

I get that but again -it looks like they are both point and technique fighting. Meaning big man was going for some move to contain conor but didnt really know any moves. Pure rage in a street fight he wouldn't have let him go.

My man.. that giant ass dude can't even play with Conor properly just because of the huge size difference and he knows Conor is an athlete that relies on this to make a living, it was all publicity and trust me the Mountain can't go hard, can't grab him for real, can't legit drag him down and heck sit on him.. if Conor is let's say 30% *maybe less, maybe more* be freaking sure the Mountain is like 5-10% in that horsing around video.

Yea he probably can't fight for shit and his gas tank is empty in like 2-3 minutes and he sure as hell can't box for nothing he is just untrained and the sheer size ain't made for boxing same shit like Brock giant ass chest and feet for arms you can't expect crisp form and you are gimped by the speed and body mechanics BUT with all that said he has the strength of 5-6 Conor's and giant body mass.

There is no fight here he won't avoid him he will get entangled at some point and be dragged down where the freaking huge ass size and power will allow him to hold him down and pound him into submission he probably has like 250+ lbs on him and he has legit mass not fat mass like the dude is an athlete and is strong like an ox.

Remember that Big Nog fight vs Bob Sapp well that only had around 140 lbs difference and he was moving around like a rag in the beginning a way bigger guy then Conor for like an extra 50 lbs.. what do you think will happen if the Mountain grabs the smaller guy ? he will take him for a ride and be the end of him in 20-30 or so seconds.

Don't get it twisted here, this would be some real life shit not with rules or just "hey let's box" and I will make you miss and get you tired dead in 2 rounds then just body hit you like a punching bag before you have enough and go down.. nope just 1 single fuck up and he gets him and it's over and you damn well know deep down you wouldn't bet on this fight.

Last edited:
Would look like this

Overeem-kicks-little-girl.gif

He won't kick.. he is slow, no training, no technique, it will have mass and power but with no speed it will be underwhelming then again he is 400+ lbs so.. but nope he will grab him.. drag him down and GnP him in a wild, awkward and non-fancy fashion.

My man.. that giant ass dude can't even play with Conor properly just because of the huge size difference and he knows Conor is an athlete that relies on this to make a living, it was all publicity and trust me the Mountain can't go hard, can't grab him for real, can't legit drag him down and heck sit on him.. if Conor is let's say 30% *maybe less, maybe more* be freaking sure the Mountain is like 5-10% in that horsing around video.

Yea he probably can't fight for shit and his gas tank is empty in like 2-3 minutes and he sure as hell can't box for nothing he is just untrained and the sheer size ain't made for boxing same shit like Brock giant ass chest and feet for arms you can't expect crisp form and you are gimped by the speed and body mechanics BUT with all that said he has the strength of 5-6 Conor's and giant body mass.

There is no fight here he won't avoid him he will get entangled at some point and be dragged down where the freaking huge ass size and power will allow him to hold him down and pound him into submission he probably has like 250+ lbs on him and he has legit mass not fat mass like the dude is an athlete and is strong like an ox.

Remember that Big Nog fight vs Bob Sapp well that only had around 140 lbs difference and he was moving around like a rag in the beginning a way bigger guy then Conor for like an extra 50 lbs.. what do you think will happen if the Mountain grabs the smaller guy ? he will take him for a ride and be the end of him in 20-30 or so seconds.

Don't get it twisted here, this would be some real life shit not with rules or just "hey let's box" and I will make you miss and get you tired dead in 2 rounds then just body hit you like a punching bag before you have enough and go down.. nope just 1 single fuck up and he gets him and it's over and you damn well know deep down you wouldn't bet on this fight.

theres no way to know for absolute sure

BUT, there is a ton of evidence out there that a smaller but infinitely more skilled man will usually beat a much, much larger opponent.

i know the size difference in those examples isnt quite as big as this one... and while i probably wouldnt bet on it, id pay to watch it.

jk id bet on it too because im a degenerate lol

BUT, there is a ton of evidence out there that a smaller but infinitely more skilled man will usually beat a much, much larger opponent.

i know the size difference in those examples isnt quite as big as this one... and while i probably wouldnt bet on it, id pay to watch it.

Oh I will watch it to for sure but how the heck would that fight even be sanctioned at least in the HWs they can say "open weight after this point on" but with Conor he would be just to small it will be like criminal.. then again Japan.

Oh I will watch it to for sure but how the heck would that fight even be sanctioned at least in the HWs they can say "open weight after this point on" but with Conor he would be just to small it will be like criminal.. then again Japan.
japan, exactly what i was thinking lol

Sure, if he avoids Overeem the entire time.

Yeah and id bet you'd love watch Mike Tyson vs a small Lion :D

Back