Overeem etc... Why the Dutch are the Dutch

But then what sport do all the tall people play: Volleyball?. The dutch are pretty good at soccer, but I dont see too many huge dutch center forwards or backs like Peter Crouch.

Soccer is BY FAR the most popular sport, but we are most succesful at ice skating and swimming i guess. Also hockey and volleyball indeed.

And kickboxing obviously.

They therefore encouraged other races and cultures to come and live their and fuck their women etc.

Or, they wanted to fuck other races women because they were tired of the Dutch women's bullshit.

<seedat>

You know what I hate..
bokog5szidj90h4byyto.gif

The big difference is I believe that theirs something in the dutch genetics that links height to fertility. Typically the men in most countries who have the most offspring are more in the average height range where as in the Netherlands its taller men causing a shift towards greater height overall.

200 years ago the Dutch were the manlets of western Europe at only 5 foot 5 average but the above means they've gained height much faster as living standards have improved.

Soccer is BY FAR the most popular sport, but we are most succesful at ice skating and swimming i guess. Also hockey and volleyball indeed.

And kickboxing obviously.

But then you think the Dutch being so tall will have taller soccer players, and dominate the centre forward position in the top flight. It advantageous to be real tall in the centre forward position. The goalie can stick his hands out, so centre forwards need their necks and head to be as high as possible to negate the goalie's arms as much as possible.

I think the tallest dutch centre forward of any renown is Robin Van Persie at 6'2"

The big difference is I believe that theirs something in the dutch genetics that links height to fertility. Typically the men in most countries who have the most offspring are more in the average height range where as in the Netherlands its taller men causing a shift towards greater height overall.

200 years ago the Dutch were the manlets of western Europe at only 5 foot 5 average but the above means they've gained height much faster as living standards have improved.

How do you know they were considered manlets of Europe 200 years ago?

I meant how do you know they averaged less than other Euros at the time. Nap was considered average.

They probably had system of measurement, records and statistics to compare with other nations that also has system of measurement, records and statistics. That's my amateur manlet take.
<Fedor23>

Another fine example of Dutch genetics is Rico Verhoeven.
He knocks out all these maroccan and other foreign fighters

Another fine example of Dutch genetics is Rico Verhoeven.
He knocks out all these maroccan and other foreign fighters

But Berber genetics Badr Hari is the best ever after Semmy Schilt. A motivated prime Badr Hari was only ever stopped by lucky Ubereem and Semmy Schilt

Epic necro for epic thread

Also dutch language is weird as fuck

Pretty sure overreem isn't ethnically Dutch

Overeem has a Dutch mother.
So he has these Dutch genetics.

And even if his mother was also English,
he has lived in Holland so long he built up Dutch genetics.

Back