Overeem etc... Why the Dutch are the Dutch

Dutch are tall because the gravity there is less than in other parts of the world, heavy gravity areas make short stocky people, low gravity areas make for taller folks, this is hard science!

Wooden shoes. It's the wooden shoes. They help stretch the growth plates during puberty.

You might have noticed that somehow most relevant Dutch fighters are heavyweights. The Dutch have been described by the Romans as giants. The Dutch have formed the elite guard of the pope in the middle ages and the Dutch have the longest average height in the world. All in all, the Netherlands house a lot of huge fighters like Overeem, Schilt, Struve etc.

Why?

the answer is genetics, customs and nutrition.

Genetics is a thing that one cannot change. It is just there. The Dutch have evolved on flat, open lands and therefore being tall meant a better view. Just like the Masai in Kenya who live in open spaces. On the other hand, races that live on mountains tend to be stocky and small (like the French).

Riding a bike is the second thing. In Holland, no matter if you own a Rolls Royce, once in a while you grab the bike, and using a car for short distances is frowned upon. Children don't ride the bus to school, they take the bike. This way being active and sportive is embedded in Dutch culture.

Nutrition is the third and maybe most important part. In Holland the traditional meal consists of potatoes, vegetables and meat. We eat that shit every day. It is almost like a bodybuilder diet, the reason why there are not as much obese people in Holland.

Concerning nutrition, one of the key factors in our physical build is the tradition of weekly eating "hamburgers". This is a typical Dutch dish named after the city Hamburg when it was conquered bij Dutch King Willem III in 1756. It basically is a bun cut in half, salad, some baked horsemeat, onions, pickles, salmon and mayonaise.

It is a Dutch tradition to eat hamburgers every saturday to remember king Willem III. The horse meat is very important for muscle growth. I've noticed that most Americans find it weird to eat horse, which amazed me. Eating cow and chicken can never fuel the muscle like a horse does.

Well that is basically what makes the Dutch the Dutch. As always: excuses me if i made any grammar errors, English is not my native language.

Thank you very much.

Then the Northern Chinese should be very tall too because northern China is flat, and they built a huge wall that they need to see over.

Lol at people saying "Overeem is black, not Dutch".

You guys are so sure that he has no white blood/genes.

Lol at people saying "Overeem is black, not Dutch".

You guys are so sure that he has no white blood/genes.

No mang he's one hundred percent black even though his momma is white.

I am half Dutch, father's side. My mom's side of the family is Russian, German, and Scottish, and they are giants. My Dutch family are all like 5'7".

I averaged out at 5'11", but it would have been cool to have that tall Dutch gene.

A perfect example is the guy in Eindhoven and the "hoofdschoppers", he basically got kicked in the face five times before passing out. I think this guy represents most Dutch chins.
this made me laugh :D

lol, what is up with this dutch-circlejerk? you don't see asian people on this forum creating threads about how they have a higher-average iq than other peoples.

lol, what is up with this dutch-circlejerk? you don't see asian people on this forum creating threads about how they have a higher-average iq than other peoples.

It's because the asians are smarter than that...

Asians also have the smallest dicks and the most unhealthy work/life balance in the world. I'd rather have 5 less IQ and a bigger dick than have to work long hours like some idiot worker bee. Japan has some of the longest work hours in the world yet they are extremely inefficient with these hours whereas countries like the US work less hours but are more efficient with them.

FYI looking on wikipedia the average height of a Dutch man is 180cm. Scandinavian countries and Germany are also at 180cm. Most of the other countries are around 175cm, not a big difference at all. The OP's "Dutch are super tall" statement has no basis in reality.

^ nah, Dutch people are definitely tall. I'm 6'1 and I'm still scared to go to Holland

I feel like i would get a shit ton of lulz out of this thread but its way too much effort to read through 18 pages at this time

Back