Over training

u still alive bro ?

what about everyone else ?

yeah. i work, no time to post my silly nonsense.

i work out twice a week, try to not overpace myself on the bike on a daily basis and on work out days i eat and sleep.
cheese sandwiches, milk, nuts does the trick for me. in addition to the 3 meals.

i started napping in the lunch break. i feel much better now.

no magic. sleep and calories and listen to your body. you just have to do it.

reducing mental stress from family issues is another thing.

If your performance in the gym hasn't tanked then I can't imagine that its over-training. But you're playing with fire when you train multiply aspects of fitness at once. I'd want more info, but if you're like most people I've known that run 1 mile as a part of their training I'd guess you probably run it at close to race pace. Racing a mile is kind of like doing 20 rep squats. It's not something that's recommended to do everyday, and you'll produce a lot of stress hormones if you do. That's the shit that affects sleep and resting hart rate.

Right now your training plan is super simple, so I don't want to over complicate it with a bunch of exercise theory, but I'll go ahead and say you'd be way way better off doing 30+ minutes of running at a heart rate of 145. Almost regardless of your goals, if you're going to run at all, that's a good place to start.

i have phases were my sleep is so piss poor that i feel like shit with 2 sessions a week of 3 sets amrap of simple calisthenics.
so, like sano said. age, stress, sleep and diet.

I know it's a common sup but have you tried ZMA? I get the best sleep of the dead from it.

iron-labs-zm6.jpg

I know it's a common sup but have you tried ZMA? I get the best sleep of the dead from it.

iron-labs-zm6.jpg

thanks, man
i often read about zma, never tried it.
i have issues with taking meds or supps.
my sleep improved again but i will think about it the next time.

cheers

Back