Over 300k for leg kicks and running...

Just 3 numbers. 2, 3 and 5

Ok, so round 2 is a Diaz round?

BRB a minute of the round and a few deflected shots against the fence > 4 minutes of getting outstruck and dropped twice.

Nevermind. I only posted to see if the most hardcore of nuthuggers would be attracted and I wasnt disappointed, wasteland this and take a good, close look at these huggers. They need to be banned too, like you all do me when I call out a hugger.
giphy.gif

Nevermind. I only posted to see if the most hardcore of nuthuggers would be attracted and I wasnt disappointed, wasteland this and take a good, close look at these huggers. They need to be banned too, like you all do me when I call out a hugger.
giphy.gif
translation : fair enough guys, I realise Im a fucking idiot..... no need to keep quoting me to remind me.

Oh I see... nuthuggers abound everywhere. You only prove my point. He (that you call goat) fought a fight worst than GSP. Its okay, I've found newfound Irish people who were rednecks that hated all immigrants now identifying with one. Somethings fishy...
Are we talking about illegal criminals or legal immigrants?

Time to move past this. I'm happy with the 1st fight and i think the rematch is overrated and was pretty dissapointing. It was ages ago....time to move on

It is interesting watching a troll effectively troll themselves by giving a fuck. Here's some free advice for you to ignore: You only lose if you care.

He "lost" because 3 retards aren't capable of judging MMA fights.

original
no, he lost because he got beat up in 3 of the 5 rounds

deal with it fuckface

300k for a career defining win? Sound right.

Back