Over 300k for leg kicks and running...

SoSoSmart

Let Freedom Ring
Banned
Reaction score
First and foremost I believe he still lost. Secondly, how are you huggers proud of this?

tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif

this is not going to end well for you...incoming of McGregor warriors in 3...2...1

I dont know man, I thought Shogun did enough to beat Machida

First and foremost I believe he still lost. Secondly, how are you huggers proud of this?

You're referring to the 2nd Diaz McGregor fight?

Just watched that again yesterday.

How do you score that as a Diaz win?

Only the newbest most generous judges could score R3 a 10-8 for the draw.

R1 10-9 McG
R2 10-9 McG
R3 10-9 Diaz
R4 10-9 McG
R5 10-9 Diaz

you do realise that the 300k was mostly spent in travel and living expenses, plus he paid everyone a wage whilst out there

you do get that dont you?

ConorWON.png

R1 Conor dominated him
R2 Conor dominated for more than half of the round and got 2 KDs then diaz had some success and ended up having 3 more sig strikes with his arm punches but 2KDs > 3 sig strikes Conor won
R3 Nate won this one panic clinching and throwing weak but fast punches
R4 Conor outstruck him and won it
R5 Conor outstruck him again but Nate got a TD , Conor got one too but wasn't added ... so Conor arguably won this one too

also he didn't "run" it was like 25 sec of resetting out of a 25 min fight

\thread

R1 10-9 McG
R2 10-9 McG
R3 10-9 Diaz
R4 10-9 McG
R5 10-9 Diaz
LOL{<jordan}

Paying 300k for leg kicks and running is like paying a hooker $300 just to talk about relationship advice.

Oh I see... nuthuggers abound everywhere. You only prove my point. He (that you call goat) fought a fight worst than GSP. Its okay, I've found newfound Irish people who were rednecks that hated all immigrants now identifying with one. Somethings fishy...

Well if that $300k led to a lightweight championship and a potential payday against mayweather I would say it's money well spent

You think Nevada would ever give a Diaz brother a decision win? Hell no.
7a312ac4d4.jpg

Oh I see... nuthuggers abound everywhere. You only prove my point. He (that you call goat) fought a fight worst than GSP. Its okay, I've found newfound Irish people who were rednecks that hated all immigrants now identifying with one. Somethings fishy...
ad hominem

R1 10-9 McG
R2 10-9 McG
R3 10-9 Diaz
R4 10-9 McG
R5 10-9 Diaz

He has an unhealthy obsession with hating on McGregor.

Back