Out of the water now! : 2 Great Whites enroute/reached New Jersey ; 1 weighing nearly 3500+lbs

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
2 Great Whites (with radio collars ) are heading to New Jersey and should be there Memorial Day weekend. The large one has reached NJ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4549854/Great-white-sharks-Jersey-Shore-Memorial-Day.html

1 of them weighs about 3456lbs .

To put that in perspective the lightest BMW 5 series is 3746lbs.
Toyota Camry weighs between 3200lbs and 3500lbs
A Mercedes E Class weighs between 3800lbs and 4200lbs
Ford Mustang weighs between 3469lbs and 3835lbs

Imagine a Ford Mustag swimming up from the deep towards you while you are frolicking on the surface .

-
@JSN
One of the comments in the Daily Mail article says : " I didn't know they like greasy food "

I totally support blm protesting and holding demonstrations infront of these sharks.

What kind of a person thinks "I think I'm going to go to beautiful New Jersey" when deciding on which beach to visit?

chance of getting attacked by a shark is so low. nothing to worry about imo.

source - surfed for 2 decades in australia weekly.

So you got pitted? So pitted?

Fuck the ocean and everything in it.

Tell that to Bethany Hamilton.

1 of them weighs about 3456lbs .

To put that in perspective the lightest BMW 5 series is 3746lbs.
Toyota Camry weighs between 3200lbs and 3500lbs
A Mercedes E Class weighs between 3800lbs and 4200lbs
Ford Mustang weighs between 3469lbs and 3835lbs

How many sherbros would it take to even lift that? 3?

I think a silverback gorrilla could beat the shark, prove me wrong, you cant

His poop will surface like a big, brown buoy!

What kind of a person thinks "I think I'm going to go to beautiful New Jersey" when deciding on which beach to visit?

Probably the same kind of person that thinks "I think I'm going to go to beautiful Missouri" when deciding on which state to visit.

Well I'm from jersey and no you would never fly here to come to our beaches when there are far better ones in the country.

But for the most part the jersey shore is really nice in the summer time. There are alot of really nice parts and the water is extremely clean.

situation-omg.gif

Probably the same kind of person that thinks "I think I'm going to go to beautiful Missouri" when deciding on which state to visit.
I was just kidding for the most part. I went on vacation 4 years ago in the summer in Maine and they had nice beaches there. So there are good beaches in other parts of the country other then just Florida and California.

And I'm sure you're safe going in the water at these beaches since you're not going to go that deep out in the water at a beach for it being deep enough for a great white to swim in.

Back