Other than his resume,gsp did one more thing that make him the goat

He popped for Cormier and hid under the cage another time to not get tested. He is a cheat and anyone with a brain knows he has been cheating for a long time.
yeah so that fight gets overturned. means fuck all for the rest of his career. and the rumor you bring up is completely unsubstantiated.

''Avenge all his loss''
I don't remember when he avenged the Hendricks loss.
that loss was from a parallel universe so it didn't count....
10002670.jpg

GSP is the GOAT.

Many hold it against him because of his fighting style. I look at him the same way I look at Floyd. They both mastered their sport.

Oh so you count losses after GSP beat them? Fail. Want me to do that with Fedor's opponents or Silva's opponents? Would be comical.

Don’t think you wanna do that

Even if you look at their record before they were getting finished, but then your excuse would be they were too green.

On the other hand someone like Anderson finished all his title challenger except 2: Maia n leites

Both those guys rarely get finished (1 each) n in both cases they simply didn’t want to engage Anderson standing n were flopping for 25 minutes

So it’s not even close

Anderson prime > gsp prime

yeah so that fight gets overturned. means fuck all for the rest of his career. and the rumor you bring up is completely unsubstantiated.

No, just when arguing for him being a GOAT. He is out of the debate for GOAT because he has cheated. He obviously was extremely dominant and had arguably the best run ever, but he did cheat. You can't jut ignore that and throw him in the conversation with clean fighters who did it the right way.

Don’t think you wanna do that

Even if you look at their record before they were getting finished, but then your excuse would be they were too green.

On the other hand someone like Anderson finished all his title challenger except 2: Maia n leites

Both those guys rarely get finished (1 each) n in both cases they simply didn’t want to engage Anderson standing n were flopping for 25 minutes

So it’s not even close

Anderson prime > gsp prime

Heres the GSP opponents you listed but lets take a look of their record at the time they fought GSP :

Fitch: 18-2-1 before fighting GSP. He lost his very first pro fight and another fight at LHW. Was on a 16 wins streak before losing to GSP. Finished twice in 21 fights.

Thiago Alves: 18-5 before fighting GSP. Was on a 7 wins streak before losing to GSP. Finished 4 times in 23 fights.

Hardy: 23-5 before fighting GSP. Was on a 7 wins streak before losing to GSP. Would have been a 13 wins streak if that wasnt for a DQ loss. Finished 3 times in 28 fights.

Kos (first fight) : 9-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 5 wins streak before losing to GSP. Finished once in 10 fights.

Kos (2nd fight) : 15-4 before fighting GSP (includes a loss to GSP). Was on a 3 wins streak against the likes of Rumble and Daley. Finished twice in 19 fights.

Shields: 26-4-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 5 wins streak against the likes of Lawler, Hendo, Kampman, Dailey and Okami. Finished once in 30 fights.

Condit: 28-5 before fighting GSP. Was on a 5 wins streak against the likes of Diaz, Ellenberger and Rory. Finished 3 times in in 33 fights.

Diaz: 26-8-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 0 wins streak (previously on a 11 wins streak before his split dec loss to condit). Finished twice in 35 fights.

Hendricks: 15-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 6 wins streak against the likes of Condit, Kampman, Kos, Fitch, Pierce. Never finished.

Yeah clearly all easy guys to finish. I highlighted the most important part : beating guys in their very prime, when they have the most confidence and are the hardest to finish.

And of course you purposely left out many guys that GSP fought that were notoriously hard to finish at the time like Hughes, Penn and Bisping. How convenient?

Compare that to AS opponents for example. How many losses does Sonnen have? He was finished 10 times before fighting AS the first time. 10 times!

Your revisionnist statistic manipulation didn't impress me at all.

Heres the GSP opponents you listed but lets take a look of their record at the time they fought GSP :

Fitch: 18-2-1 before fighting GSP. He lost his very first pro fight and another fight at LHW. Was on a 16 wins streak before losing to GSP. Finished twice in 21 fights.

Thiago Alves: 18-5 before fighting GSP. Was on a 7 wins streak before losing to GSP. Finished 4 times in 23 fights.

Hardy: 23-5 before fighting GSP. Was on a 7 wins streak before losing to GSP. Would have been a 13 wins streak if that wasnt for a DQ loss. Finished 3 times in 28 fights.

Kos (first fight) : 9-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 5 wins streak before losing to GSP. Finished once in 10 fights.

Kos (2nd fight) : 15-4 before fighting GSP (includes a loss to GSP). Was on a 3 wins streak against the likes of Rumble and Daley. Finished twice in 19 fights.

Shields: 26-4-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 5 wins streak against the likes of Lawler, Hendo, Kampman, Dailey and Okami. Finished once in 30 fights.

Condit: 28-5 before fighting GSP. Was on a 5 wins streak against the likes of Diaz, Ellenberger and Rory. Finished 3 times in in 33 fights.

Diaz: 26-8-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 0 wins streak (previously on a 11 wins streak before his split dec loss to condit). Finished twice in 35 fights.

Hendricks: 15-1 before fighting GSP. Was on a 6 wins streak against the likes of Condit, Kampman, Kos, Fitch, Pierce. Never finished.

Yeah clearly all easy guys to finish. I highlighted the most important part : beating guys in their very prime, when they have the most confidence and are the hardest to finish.

And of course you purposely left out many guys that GSP fought that were notoriously hard to finish at the time like Hughes, Penn and Bisping. How convenient?

Compare that to AS opponents for example. How many losses does Sonnen have? He was finished 10 times before fighting AS the first time. 10 times!

giphy.gif

Who is it?
I don't see how it is arguable that Dan Henderson doesn't have the best list of quality wins in MMA.

His win list is ridiculous, including some great MWs, awesome LHWs and HWs.

But you’re just proving my point with that list

Most of those guys when they lose they get finished

Fitch both losses were finishes

4/5 Tiago alves losses were by finish

Hardy: 3/5

Kos 1: 1/1

Kos 2: 2/4

Condit: 3/5

So he faced 5 guys in 6 fights who would get finished more than decisioned n still wasn’t able to finish a single one

Now if you look at Anderson he would finish guys who would Rarely get finished

1st guy to finish leben in 17 fights

2nd guy to finish/beat franklin after 25/28 fights

1st guy to ko Marquardt after 35 fights (was finished 2 times by subs)

1st mw to finish hendo (nog bros being the only ones to sub him)

1st guy to stop Côté by tko In 18 fights

1st guy to legitimately stop chael by ko/tko (was tko 2 other times by corner/doctor stoppage)

1st guy to ko vitor in 28 fights (randy tko him twice)

2nd guy to tko okami in 32 fights

1st guy to legitimately tko Bonnar (tko twice before by doctor stoppage)

So again

Prime Silva vs prime gsp is not even close

But you’re just proving my point with that list

Most of those guys when they lose they get finished

Fitch both losses were finishes

4/5 Tiago alves losses were by finish

Hardy: 3/5

Kos 1: 1/1

Kos 2: 2/4

Condit: 3/5

So he faced 5 guys in 6 fights who would get finished more than decisioned n still wasn’t able to finish a single one

Now if you look at Anderson he would finish guys who would Rarely get finished

1st guy to finish leben in 17 fights

2nd guy to finish/beat franklin after 25/28 fights

1st guy to ko Marquardt after 35 fights (was finished 2 times by subs)

1st mw to finish hendo (nog bros being the only ones to sub him)

1st guy to stop Côté by tko In 18 fights

1st guy to legitimately stop chael by ko/tko (was tko 2 other times by corner/doctor stoppage)

1st guy to ko vitor in 28 fights (randy tko him twice)

2nd guy to tko okami in 32 fights

1st guy to legitimately tko Bonnar (tko twice before by doctor stoppage)

So again

Prime Silva vs prime gsp is not even close

Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>> GSP

Back