Oscar De La Hoya says he’s been training, wants to fight Conor McGregor

I don't see how he's more of a joke than the flavour of the month.

*cough*hypocrite..

The A side gets a 70/30 split of all the cocaine in Vegas.

As hypocritical as he sounds (and it's at a pretty high volume here), he would beat down McGregor. McGregor was against Mayweather who is a softer touch by far, and his output is low. Oscar destroys him even with the layoff.

Jesus! <DisgustingHHH>

Go fight Vargas fatass in an openweight exhibition you fool!

As hypocritical as he sounds (and it's at a pretty high volume here), he would beat down McGregor. McGregor was against Mayweather who is a softer touch by far, and his output is low. Oscar destroys him even with the layoff.
ya, oscar always did have a true meanstreak, i always thought he looked psychopathic in the ring, he'd try to hurt mcgregor.

I mean, if he got in close enough shape to actually make weight, he probably still could beat McGregor. At the same time, I kind of doubt de la Hoya on a decade layoff who has been drinking out of control, regularly doing coke, and putting on a fair amount of weight would be a softer touch than a 40 year old Mayweather. In fact, I'd go as far to say that's absurd. I don't think Oscar would even make it to the ring.

I mean, if he got in close enough shape to actually make weight, he probably still could beat McGregor. At the same time, I kind of doubt de la Hoya on a decade layoff who has been drinking out of control, regularly doing coke, and putting on a fair amount of weight would be a softer touch than a 40 year old Mayweather. In fact, I'd go as far to say that's absurd. I don't think Oscar would even make it to the ring.
the most entertaining part would be seeing Oscar's road back to the ring and the inevitable collapse.

I'm all for this. Oscar doesn't have enough gas to let it go as long as Floyd. He'll KO Conor the first chance he gets.

the most entertaining part would be seeing Oscar's road back to the ring and the inevitable collapse.

Certainly entertaining because Oscar's fuckery does entertain me, but at the same time, he does have a family and I think he is pretty clearly an addict, so it would get unnecessarily sad at some point.

And then I remember that his daughter (who is of age) is pretty hot, so I wouldn't necessarily mind some of those horseshit 24/7s for the camp if she's involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back