Oscar De La Hoya says he’s been training, wants to fight Conor McGregor

Right, if it's boxing rules Oscar de la Hoya will spank mcgregor unless his chin ran off to narnia and Conor now has the right hand of Tommy hearns. Same if target decided to drop into mma he'd better have bispings take down defense.

Hi Oscar, remember this?

screen-shot-2017-08-26-at-9-36-24-am.png

Why does autocorrect ruin any chances I have of making a sensible post? How do you translate tarver into target.

After he jumped in the octagon for no reason and will probably get a suspension? Doubt it brock. Fuck off back to the heavies again.
He won’t be suspended lol, the diaz bros brawled in he cage and there weren’t even any fines let alone suspensions, literally nothing will happen

Did you see his exhibition with Lopez, he looked hangin', Conor beats him and expect 2m buys:)

He won’t be suspended lol, the diaz bros brawled in he cage and there weren’t even any fines let alone suspensions, literally nothing will happen
Oh yeah, mma rules apply to boxers? No wait.

everyone itching for that conor pay day
This. Who wouldn't want to fight a guy who has limited gas tank, no power to bust a grape and brings in easy money

Like stealing candy from a baby

it was a brawl between fighters
the brave conor got physical with a ref and a comissioner...things will happen, he ll at least get stripped imo given that he wont defend his title for again at least 6 months

it was a brawl between fighters
the brave conor got physical with a ref and a comissioner...things will happen, he ll at least get stripped imo given that he wont defend his title for again at least 6 months

so it's not a big deal to get in a brawl with people? getting stripped has nothing to do with the commission that's his employers decision. I do like how UFC is saying he got pulled from an event he was never signed on to fight at

Lol. He shit all over Floyd and now is doing the same thing except he's gettingsloppy seconds. Might as well sign the contract in drag too. What a clown

Heard he was back heavy into coke again so can't say I'm surprised.

I will give him this; he always paid correctly and on time when we were with GBP.[/QUOTE

Having a coke addiction with that amount of money I would imagine Oscar is firing on all cylinders and could make a comeback.

Conor vs Oscar on ultimate surrender. The only people who lose are the ones wanting to see some girl steal one on and end up seeing Oscar plowing Conor.

I bet he came to this decision after few lines and bottle of booze.

Back