Ortega smashed

She sounds like a Brazilian Barry White.

would

Wait you think her voice is that deep due to an accent? lol
Not really...but a few sherdoggers pointed that out to me other times that i said she sounds like a tranny...i guess i kind of believed them lol.

She has that tranny voice vibe, probably something to with the thick accent she has, she is good looking, but she also has that vibe too, if thats your thing, well, its your thing.

no its testosterone causing it, a lot of Brazilian girls have deep voice like trannies because they take hormones or have higher testosterone they are obsessed and vain

high plastic surgery and they created the Brazilian butt lifts and fat transfer butt injections

its why so many women have big butts today they get the lipsuction and transfer the fat tot he ass and they roll it out and tell the girls to wear some spandex so the fat settles and it doesn't become cottage cheese and it will form and shape

Amber Rose and Coco have butt injection and after a few months the fat starts turning to cottage cheese so they gotta role it out again and form it and wear spandex for a couple days the spandex things they were has a big hole or gape down the middle so they can take a shit or piss.

I've never felt Claudia's looks nor voice. Ortega could do way better

wow

I can understand being bothered by it. But to the point of breaking up? Damn, thats some paper thin skin right there.

It was probably for the best that you two broke up. I couldnt imagine a relationship where you cant be honest about this kind of stuff with each other.

I have a gigantic birth mark on my abs. Everyone asks me if i was in a fight as it looks like i took a punch to the stomach and got a dark spot.

Obviously every single girl comments on it. It was never uncomfortable for me though.
Bro a lot of women are like this you say something and they will remember it and it bothers them they never forget shit, I still remember this gorgeous thick white latina chick man she had a sweet juicy ass she liked me I wanted to hit it but then bam HER BREATH SMELLED like a dead rat with horse shit, and it was an instant killer

So I wanted to tell her to brush her tongue and gargle with listerine, I remember she worked a night job and was too tired to brush her teeth she would tell me she would fall asleep in her work clothes and pass out

I then told her about her breath during a movie date were just getting close I was driving her back home we were laughing and enjoying ourself talking about the movie I think she was expecting a kiss but I couldn't do it because o fher breath so while driving I told her about her breath and stuff I said you know when you get home always try to gargle with listerine and brush before you sleep because you can get cavities and she got awkward she was quiet and said what do you mean? I said well you gotta brush the tongue so it aint white and she got silent and it was awkward we didnt talk much she lost her smile, and later I find out she cried at home over that and told all her girlfriends and they told her I was a jerk and a dick head and not to date me so she moved to another guy and we never spoke again.

How can he slick his hair like that, it's either he has the strongest hair gel ever created or he got some fine ass hair.
He uses Tres Flores Pomade aka the Cholo hair stuff, this is og stuff and he is from the barrio a lot of Cholos would put this in their hair and slick it back putting a panty hose on their head at night so it mats down I think Ortega wears a doo rag at night as well
71WNcRMCTAL._SL1300_.jpg

yeah, but claudia is a lot finer than any girl you could get so its not quite the same
Naw Ive dated way hotter than her. The ex with the mole was a white girl with a pale skin and big ass this was back in 2004 when I was still in college, she was way prettier green eyes, and dark hair.

Maybe for you Claudia is hot and out of your league

UFC is banking on Ortega Saturday. Light skin, blue eyes, speaks Spanish, bitches love him, undefeated. They’re already salivating at what could be.

He already has a movie deal too

Lol at all the losers here acting like they wouldnt bang Cláudia.

Now you know the truth why Shergay loves watching these men fight. These forum dwellers are sexually attracted to muscular men. The other disturbing fact is that the only reason they hate WMMA is because they’re not attracted to women.
I like 'em all. Best of both worlds, brother.

i like both guys but i'm really pulling for ortega in this one. such a chill dude and been through a lot.

No surprise. Are we gonna act like Ortega isn't a 10/10? No homo, but the guy is certainly good looking.
He looks like the offspring of Andre the Giant...in the face, at least.

i

2641df2840a81126a3b7ceea97c756b1.jpg

Regardless of whether or not Sherdog finds him attractive, confidence and fame can attract women very easily.

Back