Ortega smashed

hF765Rp.png

Claudia is hot, who cares about her voice. That’s the last thing I’m concerned with.

Yuck, she has to pluck the four long hairs that grow out of it

I had a girlfriend who was gorgeous big white ass, and when i was hitting it doggy the first time we had sex i saw she had a huge on her back, and it had two super thick like one inch long hairs growing out of it and i swear they looked like they were moving lol

She got bothered when i told her she had a mole with long black hairs, and it affected our relationship and she got all insecure i jusr asked if i could pluck them for her but she didnt believe me and got all offended and we broke up.
wow

I can understand being bothered by it. But to the point of breaking up? Damn, thats some paper thin skin right there.

It was probably for the best that you two broke up. I couldnt imagine a relationship where you cant be honest about this kind of stuff with each other.

I have a gigantic birth mark on my abs. Everyone asks me if i was in a fight as it looks like i took a punch to the stomach and got a dark spot.

Obviously every single girl comments on it. It was never unconfortable for me though.

Claudia is gross and probably has more tesosterone than Ortega with that manly deep voice of hers.

damn she cute but when she spoke i lost all interest.

She sounds like a woman that's smoked her whole life

For some reason a lot of Brazilian women have deep voices. It has something to do with the way their voices develop because of the high amount of diphthongs in Portuguese.

I've pointed out before that Claudia looks like juventude guerreria. And I still wood

Same dudes that say they wouldn't...are the same heads that are all up in the tranny threads

#DontBelieveTheLies

How can he slick his hair like that, it's either he has the strongest hair gel ever created or he got some fine ass hair.

Claudia is hot, who cares about her voice. That’s the last thing I’m concerned with.
Man it's the voice, she's really pretty in that video, really nice personality, then she laughed, I know girls with rugged voices, but Claudia got a deep voice for real

Still would.

Yuck, she has to pluck the four long hairs that grow out of it

I had a girlfriend who was gorgeous big white ass, and when i was hitting it doggy the first time we had sex i saw she had a huge on her back, and it had two super thick like one inch long hairs growing out of it and i swear they looked like they were moving lol

She got bothered when i told her she had a mole with long black hairs, and it affected our relationship and she got all insecure i jusr asked if i could pluck them for her but she didnt believe me and got all offended and we broke up.
yeah, but claudia is a lot finer than any girl you could get so its not quite the same

Claudia always comes off as a clingy desperate thot(no offense), no wonder she finds this as something to brag about.

Back