PBP ONE Friday Fights 51: Rambolek vs Sen 2/9 7:30 AM ET *** SHERDOG FREE LIVE HD STREAM ***

Winner?

• Rambolek

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Sen

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
What a way to end a card. With a last second highlight reel KO. Sweat flying. Kaboom.

Hey thanks for the banter everyone. Have a great Super Bowl weekend. Hope to see you in tomorrow's PbP for the UFC: Be Like Joe Pyfer card.

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm going to shovel snow, stock up on food and watch more sports.

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm going to shovel snow, stock up on food and watch more sports.
You all got some snow? We are having record warmth here. Supposed to snow next week though. Weird weather this winter. Otherwise we’re doing the same here. Who you taking in the Taylor swift bowl?

You all got some snow? We are having record warmth here. Supposed to snow next week though. Weird weather this winter. Otherwise we’re doing the same here. Who you taking in the Taylor swift bowl?
Yeah we're getting some of this El Niño Pineapple Express crazy weather. Warm during the day, cold rain / snow at night. I've got the Chiefs. How about you?

Back