PBP Free Live Stream: ONE Friday Fights 43 ‘Kongsuk vs. Pettonglor’ (7:30 a.m. ET)

I love the sound of heavy music reverberating through the arena, gives me ass kicking vibes.

How long did it take you? My son's better, this is day 5 and I still have a low grade fever.

Took my parents just under 2 weeks to get over it when they caught covid earlier this fall. They never had anything worse than moderate cold symptoms despite being ~80 years old. The current strain is fairly mild but can linger around for a while.

Took my parents just under 2 weeks to get over it when they caught covid earlier this fall. They never had anything worse than moderate cold symptoms despite being ~80 years old. The current strain is fairly mild but can linger around for a while.
Yeah, my son's just getting over it (day 7). His symptoms started 2 days before mine. It's both our first rodeo. Seems like it's easing up for me, I'm 50. My dad is 86 and always comes visit. You telling me about your parents leads me to worry a little less in case my dad gets it. He still drives and everything btw.

This Aminpour guy is about to get that asshole waxed, no homo.

Dude keeps getting rocked but never stops coming. Lol

Back