PBP Free Live Stream: ONE Friday Fights 54 'Ortikov vs. Watcharaphon' (7:30 a.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT)

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

hso90Fc.jpeg

Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand, on Friday will ignite with a storm of top-tier combat sports clashes at ONE Friday Fights 54. The event, as is customary practice with the format, features a string of solid muay thai and mixed martial arts action for fans to dive into.

The marquee attraction pits unbeaten star Aslamjon Ortikov against Watcharaphon Singha Mawynn in a 129-pound catchweight muay thai showdown. The pair of 21-year-old knockout artists are set engage in combat for the chance to earn a six-figure contract with the premier combat sports organization. The stacked 13-bout event also features the return of the of Road to ONE: Thailand winner Celest Hansen, up-and-coming knockout phenom Suriyanlek Por Yenying and unbeaten MMA rising stars Ismail Khan, Yryskeldi Duisheev and Sanzhar Zakirov. It also marks the ONE Championship debut of highly touted British striker George Mouzakitis.

As the anticipation reaches a crescendo, fight fans around the world are gearing up to witness the action unfold. ONE Friday Fights 54 streams live to Sherdog.com at 7:30 a.m. ET/4:30 a.m. PT. A closer look at the particulars:

THE LINEUP​

129: Aslamjon Ortikov vs. Watcharaphon Singha Mawynn (MT)
132: Suriyanlek Por Yenying vs. Pompet PK Saenchai (MT)
112: Khunsuk Sor Dechapan vs. Tubtimthong Sor Jor Lekmuangnon (MT)
112: Petbanrai Singha Mawynn vs. Petrit Nokkhao Kormor11 (MT)
118: Maisangkum Sor Yingcharoenkarnchang vs. Jaoinsee PK Saenchai (MT)
117: Nongchamp Luckybuntherng vs. Yoddoi Kaewsamrit (MT)
145: George Mouzakitis vs. Ferzan Cicek (MT)
115: Celest Hansen vs. Francisca Vera (MT)
135: Ismail Khan vs. Yryskeldi Duisheev (MMA)
128: Petlampun Muadablampang vs. Hiroto Sameshima (MT)
145: Rustam Yunusov vs. Joel Barrett (MT)
143: Nonthakit Tor Morsi vs. Koki Saito (MT)
125: Ryosuke Honda vs. Sanzhar Zakirov (MMA)

Rolling along with crazy number of cards weekend. Thanks for the thread gio. Enjoy the fights everyone!

110955-3963064.png

... Later on ONE Friday Fight Night 20:

107592-3963062.png

Would be nice if they scheduled half of these Friday Fights at nice hours for Americans. I don't need all of them, just half would suffice and the other half could stay with the current hours

On the US west coast it starts 4:30am start time which is just completely not viable at all

The wmma in One are usually awesome fights for whatever reason. Lol

Yeh, man, and the all girl's card that's also on tomorrow has my girl, Yu Yau Pui!

If you haven't seen her, she's absolute madness. 6-0 in ONE, and has cheat code cardio/output. This girl throws fucking round long combos. Probably throws more in a 9 minute MT fight than whatever the record is for a 25 min fight in the UFC.

Last fight she was so eager to get back to beating ass at the start of the 2nd round that the ref had to push her back, then stop her again when she tried to just storm around behind the ref and go at her opponent. In the end she just went back around the front of the ref and marched forward and they started throwing hands. Ref hadn't started the round and the bell hadn't rung either haha. Wasn't even any animosity on Yu's part. Girl was just in fight mode and is an absolute rabid dog.

Both her and her opponent missed weight for the card tomorrow, but I think they might still be fighting at a catchweight. I fucking hope so as it's my most anticipated fight across all the events this weekend. Her opponent, Lara, couldn't handle Supergirl's pressure and output last time, which means Yu is going to absolutely fucking annihilate her.

Can not wait.

I don't recognize any names and I can't pronounce half of them

I think I'll save my juice for the boxing

Nice, thanks bro. Ughhh damn hopefully I'm able to stay up, been up since 2am my time and just got off work around 8:36pm now hahah
I was up at 4am all week for work... so of course up at 4am on my day off.

First dick kick of the weekend

Back