One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

It would be fun to see how you do at Ghosts &Goblins.

I loved that game, but it kicked my ass.

Get covering battletoads everyone loves that game

What consoles do you have hooked up?

How far back do you go? Intellivision? Coleco? 2600?

Master System
NES
Megadrive
SNES
MAME

At the moment.
The key is good emulation really.
If I can get good emulation that records well I'll probably look at most things.

It would be fun to see how you do at Ghosts &Goblins.

I loved that game, but it kicked my ass.

I beat Ghosts and Goblins many many moons ago and it absolutely killed me.
I may start having a look at it again in the next few weeks. I'm not going to do it if I don't think I can do it properly if that makes sense. It would be fun to complete though.

Get covering battletoads everyone loves that game

That's a great shout!
I may well do that. I've got the next 5 episodes filmed and the next multipart longplay (Super Mario World) ready to go but I do need a lot more stuff to get through!

If you want real pain do double dragon & battletoads. Such a messy piece of shit game, I love it.

If you want real pain do double dragon & battletoads. Such a messy piece of shit game, I love it.

Battletoads was a lot harder, but at least the Dark Queen actually put up a fight in DD.

Battletoads was a lot harder, but at least the Dark Queen actually put up a fight in DD.

This all sounds very interesting.
I've got my next multipart longplay recorded and I've got 4 episodes already taped and recorded for the next few weeks.
I'm already looking for the next few months to see what's going to get done next.
Thanks for all the input seriously. I've had so many hits on the channel from this thread, you guys are awesome.
I've had a bit of a break from my weekend work these last few weeks so it's been good to get some videos done!

It's a bumper shift this week as I take on Aladdin on the SNES.
All kinds of fun this one!

It's the start of a new project on the channel as I move to 2 videos a week until April.

It's a 9 part One Credit Super Mario World 96 exit clear.

There'll also be a video up on Wednesday too.

Enjoy!

If you're looking for any recommendations, I picked up an NES classic and hacked it so I could add Faxanadu. Great game. IMO it was the best Metroidvania game on NES, better than metroid or castlevania.

If you're looking for any recommendations, I picked up an NES classic and hacked it so I could add Faxanadu. Great game. IMO it was the best Metroidvania game on NES, better than metroid or castlevania.

BFINEIsCMAEMdqh.png

I love that game that's an awesome shout!
I may very well have to take a look at that! Hope you enjoyed the videos so far.

This week's video is live my good friends as I tackle Street Fighter 2 - Rainbow Edition!
I'm recording a lot of stuff over the next few weeks so I'm going to go through this thread and check out the suggestions!

Part 2 of the Super Mario World 96 exit clear is live today my friends!

Donut Plains and its many Ghost Houses!

Enjoy!

Hit another subscription milestone so there's another competition to win some free stuff!
Good luck!

Ever tried Last Resort on Neo Geo? Fun game, but pretty difficult.

I had a look at this last night.
Kind of plays like R-Type but quite a bit more polished.
Also in that classic R-Type fashion, it's absolutely nails.
I did really enjoy it though. I'm going to keep playing this, thanks so much for the suggestion.

Back