One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Episode 24 is now live my friends.
Fantasy Zone on the Master System!
I can't say enough good stuff about this game, it's probably one of my favourite Master System games of all time.

Part 3 of our Super Mario World 96 Exit Longplay is now live as I tackle the Vanilla Dome and Lemmy Koopa!

Time for something a bit special for Episode 25.
Super Mario Brothers - One Life No Hit Clear.
Took forever to get right!

Back to the Super Mario World 96 Exit Clear today as part 4 sees me tackle Ludwig von Koopa in Twin Bridges.

What is that fighting game in your intro? Remember playing that. 0.04 to 0.06

hey man just watched this thread and took a look on your channel, i like your content, one more sub, SHERDOG REINGS SUPREME!!!11

What is that fighting game in your intro? Remember playing that. 0.04 to 0.06

The games in my intro are:

Commando
Enduro Racer
Wrestlefest
Crime Fighters
Gemini Wing

It'll be one of those my friend.

Thanks for checking out the content.

hey man just watched this thread and took a look on your channel, i like your content, one more sub, SHERDOG REINGS SUPREME!!!11

FORUMLIFE!!!!

Thanks very much for checking out the content! I'm glad you're enjoying it. There's a new video out on Wednesday and it features a really good Super Nintendo game so it should be a cracker!

The games in my intro are:

Commando
Enduro Racer
Wrestlefest
Crime Fighters
Gemini Wing

It'll be one of those my friend.

Thanks for checking out the content.
Nope none of them

Nope none of them

There are several versions of the intro that I've done over the weeks.
The fighting game that most people ask me about is Mutant Fighter by Data East.
Can you get me a screen grab of the point on the video and I'll tell you what it is?

Episode 26 of One Credit Classics is now live.
This week it's Super Probotector on the SNES!
Enjoy!

Contra: Shattered Soldier was released in the UK, right? Did they use robots in that one?

The 16 bit versions of the franchise were pretty much the last ones I played. I've not seen that particular game as I went Dreamcast rather than PS2 but from what screenshots I've found I do believe you're right my friend!

The 16 bit versions of the franchise were pretty much the last ones I played. I've not seen that particular game as I went Dreamcast rather than PS2 but from what screenshots I've found I do believe you're right my friend!

Shattered Soldier should be right up your alley. It's more like Hard Corps than Alien War.

Looking at your sig, I just tried to fight 94' Rugal the other day. It didn't go too well, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back