One arena you wish you could see a ufc live event in?

950.jpg

Thought it looked familiar and yes the crowds there can be absolutely RUTHLESS. I still remember the WWE produced ECW show they put on back in the late 2000’s there, motherfuckers had the audacity to book Big Show vs Batista in front of those crazy fucks, there were tons of “this match sucks!” and “change the channel!” chants.

<36>

the sphere.

been to mandalay bay back in the day (thats a rap). saw all of the old ufc banners.

been to the MGM grand garden arean. thats the spot, IMO.

never been to the new one. no fighter has me jumpin out of my seat pullin out my credit card like "yah".

Thought it looked familiar and yes the crowds there can be absolutely RUTHLESS. I still remember the WWE produced ECW show they put on back in the late 2000’s there, motherfuckers had the audacity to book Big Show vs Batista in front of those crazy fucks, there were tons of “this match sucks!” and “change the channel!” chants.

<36>
I went to the one night stand in 2005. I’d put that crowd against any big arena crowd. That room just built monsters in the crowd lol.

Good times

I went to the one night stand in 2005. I’d put that crowd against any big arena crowd. That room just built monsters in the crowd lol.

Good times

Hell yeah, remember when John Cena tried to throw his shirt in the crowd and everyone kept throwing it back at him!
<lol>

Back