• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On Twitter, Bubba says he fights next week

The bully will get bullied if Bubba actually fights Uriah. And if he pulls out? Bubba will never live down his epic cowardice. It's a win either way.

bubba fights next week.........to open a pickle jar

Yeah, I think he backs out and Clint steps up to fight Hall.

In the preview it showed Clint running and cutting weight or something, so that's my take on it.

TUF editors read forums and laugh how they screw with 'clever' insights from forum dwellers, gained by pausing video or verbal clues.

Case in point was the last Uriah fight with the black guy in ambulance scene teaser after it.

I think that's what the editing is trying to make us believe, but i'm not sure it is gonna happen.

It featured Jon saying "we need you ready" or something like that as well. I'd say they're unsure if Bubba is going to fight so Jon gets Clint ready just in case.

So great... ripping on Casey because he couldn't fight due to kidney problems, and then he's already acting like a bigger bitch before the fight even happens, and with no health issues.

Is it CONFIRMED he had Kidney problems? I didn't get to see the beginning of last night.

Is it CONFIRMED he had Kidney problems? I didn't get to see the beginning of last night.

No. He just said it happened to him before and he wanted to go make sure it wasn't that again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back