• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On Twitter, Bubba says he fights next week

He's still a whiney little bitch in my book. I hope Uriah knocks him the fuck out.

Bubba's sob story really didn't do it for me. He wanted my homeboy King to feel some serious pain, and I don't roll with that shit.

there was no bubba-hall footage in the teaser of the nex TUF. maybe it lasted 3 seconds?

God, I hope so! I just want to see Josh and Bubba face Uriah...win or lose. To see both of those dudes try to game the system and catfish their way into an easy path,after talking themselves up, was really weak game.

there was no bubba-hall footage in the teaser of the nex TUF. maybe it lasted 3 seconds?

Highly possible.

That was just pathetic. It's easy to roar and huff and puff when you stand victorious, show your strength when it's hard. I hope Dana has a change of heart and doesn't give Bubba the contract, so that I don't have to see him or hear of him again.

there will be clint vs hall. bubba stepped back.

Bubba turned out to be a bitch. Sorry buy its true

Bubba's one of the worst kind of humans. He's a bully. He calls out and tries to intimidate people he can beat. Then when it comes to the crunch and he might lose he chickens out. In my book that's cowardly and he should pull out of the sport.

Bubba's one of the worst kind of humans. He's a bully. He calls out and tries to intimidate people he can beat. Then when it comes to the crunch and he might lose he chickens out. In my book that's cowardly and he should pull out of the sport.

So true, this bully is mentally broke.

As an aspiring fighter myself, I can say this, WITHOUT A DOUBT. There is absolutely NO WAY i would let myself show that I am intimitaded of another fighter. Even if I was deep down, you better believe i wouldnt show it to my fellow fighters and definately not in front of the damn cameras... Man up son. youre a fighter. you cant be scared

Yeah, I think he backs out and Clint steps up to fight Hall.

In the preview it showed Clint running and cutting weight or something, so that's my take on it.

Yeah, I think he backs out and Clint steps up to fight Hall.

In the preview it showed Clint running and cutting weight or something, so that's my take on it.

I think that's what the editing is trying to make us believe, but i'm not sure it is gonna happen.

Seems to me like Bubba doesn't want to be a "Fuckin Fighter."

Im beginning to believe Andy Wang > Bubba at this point.

It's obvious Bubba fights. The UFC's "Ultimate Fighter Fantasy Picks" game would be screwed if he didn't. They have Urijah and Bubba listed.

So great... ripping on Casey because he couldn't fight due to kidney problems, and then he's already acting like a bigger bitch before the fight even happens, and with no health issues.

Back