On this day

Calling all time greats celebrities

You’re the Cecil peoples of posters bud
I used the word celebreties as a synonym for fighters who were big names but not that good at the time . Not saying that Rua , Rampage , Vitor , Machida are ATG-s.

I used the word celebreties as a synonym for fighters who were big names but not that good at the time . Not saying that Rua , Rampage , Vitor , Machida are ATG-s.
Are not*
I absolutely respect all of the fighters i mentioned above but i just talked facts.

Truly the GOAT

Dt-1kkcU4AERNx5.jpg

By age 25 Jon dominated 5 former UFC champs in Vitor Belfort, Rashad Evans, Lyoto Machida, Rampage Jackson, and Shogun Rua, he already had 6 UFC belts as well.
I don’t recall him dominating Rashad. I remember that being a relatively lackluster performance on both accounts. That said, I understand your point.

I don’t recall him dominating Rashad. I remember that being a relatively lackluster performance on both accounts. That said, I understand your point.

Perhaps not dominated but definitely soundly beat him at a time when his lone loss was to Lyoto Machida.

Watch it again whenever you have a chance, he dominated the distance of the fight, Rashad could never get in range and when he did he got tossed aside like a child or ate a nasty standing elbow. Rashads only success in the fight was a partially landed head kick and a clean overhand right in round 3.

SnDZKB2.gif

awesome_Jon_Jones_Elbows_Rashad_Evans_UFC_145.gif

Last edited:
Calling all time greats celebrities

You’re the Cecil peoples of posters bud
They all suck when they lose bro.

Everyone sucks ever.

Suckiest sport of sucks.

I'll never forget that. He actually adjusted a standing front choke and lifted Lyoto off ground and dropped around 215 pounds of dead weight to the canvas upon ref rescue.

Was one of those " Damnnnnn" moments

giphy.gif

the day you were pushing the mods button

the week after

f62ICq9.gif

(You) better mean you as in general you.

Cause I am nothing but an honest and reputable poster.

D7F5BB2D-E0CE-4170-938A-D4F613FEDBE6.jpeg

5 past of it fighters most of them being middleweights . Also he is only the GOAT of cheaitng for PEDs in fact he is #2 behind his idol Anderson Silva

LOL, your list has a guy who "spilled his urine" and another who retired when USADA was coming. And Fedor, who was obviously super natty.

The very best of all times.

Unfairly framed. Persecuted.

The GOAT.

The Jones haters belong to a very obvious specific group of fanboys. LOL.

Sad losers.

I member. Was complete silence for a couple secs after Machida went all jellyfish.

Then OOOHHHH

Then we went to the bar

The End

LOL, your list has a guy who "spilled his urine" and another who retired when USADA was coming. And Fedor, who was obviously super natty.
Here comes the biggest GOAT basher in Sherdog . How you doing Jack?

Back