On this day

That was TRTor actually who went on to destroy Rockhold, Bisping, and was the first to KO Dan Henderson.

Rashad Evans was in peak form and was coming off of arguably his most impressive win of his career when he handled Phil Davis who was undefeated.

Machida was coming off of an amazing highlight reel KO and would later go on to amass even more impressive KO’s.

Rampage Jackson was in the best shape of his life

Shogun I will give you since he was coming off of a knee surgery but still he was the champion at the time and before his injury he was in his peak form in my opinion, Shogun athletically was in his prime in pride but in my opinion his fight IQ and skill set and everything was in peak form from 09-10 when he beat Machida and Liddell.

Just know that I am aware of your agenda here bud.
Lol, #killshot

Perhaps not dominated but definitely soundly beat him at a time when his lone loss was to Lyoto Machida.

Watch it again whenever you have a chance, he dominated the distance of the fight, Rashad could never get in range and when he did he got tossed aside like a child or ate a nasty standing elbow. Rashads only success in the fight was a partially landed head kick and a clean overhand right in round 3.

SnDZKB2.gif

awesome_Jon_Jones_Elbows_Rashad_Evans_UFC_145.gif
He kept grabbing his glove and getting elbowed in his head. 5x in one round and payed for it each time. Great feather in Jon's cap of a former champ and 50-45 across the board if memory serves me correct. I think the 2nd round was slightly competitive

Back