On this day 2 years ago, Conor McGregor shocked the world..

Also 2 years ago my girlfriend nearly killed me when I woke her up at 7AM screaming like an imbecile.

Did your screaming somehow cause her to deflate?

Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you said you almost killed her.

And he hasn't done anything of note since...
except destroying Alvarez and becoming the lightweight champ
tumblr_ogklajzIU81upwz95o1_400.gif

and going 10 rounds with Floyd fucking Mayweather

news flash. aldo is terrible and was never even good to begin with. conor should have finished jose in half the time he did, pathetic tbh

by knocking out P4P #1 Jose Aldo in 13 seconds making UFC history.

I remember not uttering a word for about 5 minutes after that - crazy.

Fucking room just fell silent - then he destroys Eddie Alvarez a year later...

Its a fucking shame he doesn't just fight more often and against more relevant opponents atop the MMA world.

Last edited:
Now he's known for getting carried 10 rounds by Money Mayweather.

That GIF is running 24/7 on every mobile device i have.
When digital paper becomes more accessible i´ll wallpaper my house, myself and wrap my car innitz!

Bless!

As much as I love Aldo, I get mad every time I remember he had the chance to avoid all this circus MMA is today.

Well yes because it required months of negotiations + 6 months of training to make. He wasn't sitting on his ass. Did you expect him to defend the belt while preparing for Floyd?

I really don't care either way

Love conor or hate him, that boy has got mega star power. Everyone who loves him posts about him, everyone who hates him posts about him..

Love conor or hate him, that boy has got mega star power. Everyone who loves him posts about him, everyone who hates him posts about him..

Balls deep in our heads 24/7

On this date two years ago, Jose Aldo was paid to take a dive against McNugget.

Take Conor's own words. "Midgets", they are all "Midgets". Conor is much bigger than Aldo.

Nobody was giving out about size before the fight. It was noted, but it was only after the fight it became an issue.

The folk trying to discredit him after the fight and even now, is hilarious.

Since then he is 2-2.

Holy shit lol.

Back