O'Malley is silencing critics every step of the way

Fans or Haters, Sean is providing the wins. He is a nightmare matchup and can go onto a long winning streak, imo

Beating Merab won’t get him respect, were people introduced to the internet this morning.

There will be at least a dozen shite excuses as to why it means fuck all and the next guy will be the proper test.

Rinse and repeat.

You forgot to mention that everybody thought o malley vs yan was going to be a mismatch and omalley had no chance to win, and after the fight those same people were crying about a robbery

The "nerve anomaly" was damage from a kick. He got knocked out.
He didn't beat Yan, the decision was crooked
They gave him an rushed Aljo who is recovering from injury. Mob tactics.

And he is a great fighter also. But heavily favored and set up for success all his career.

I used to think O'malley was overrated but given his run in the UFC he has won me over. Will be interesting to see him against someone with really good wrestling like Nurmagamedov

Sean is a tough, and talented fighter. He's gotta beat Merab to become a legend imo. That's such a hard fight for anyone at 135lbs.

Don't forget being a cuck lmao 🤣

It's hard to respect a man like that. Doesn't matter what else he does or how good at it he is.

Guy could go out there and smoke everyone like Jones did Shogun and each time I see it my take away is going to be God that dude is a degenerate.

I also don't like the smaller weight classes much, so yea not a fan.

Back