O'Malley blew his post-fight callout.

I’m definitely interested. Super fight, and should be a good one. But I don’t want it, it messes up the divisions and he hasn’t earned it, I want him to clear his division first.
Earned? No such thing as earn. It’s prize fighting. You earn what you can attract

Superfight:

Fighter with 1 title defense
vs.
Fighter with 0 title defenses

No.
Uhh title defenses mean nothing, it’s called prize fighting. It’s not like they have a season and required tasks to complete.

This is based on interest level.

Personally id rather see him fight merab because I think merab wins

Low risk, high reward.

If a fighter moves up and loses, they were expected to lose/were the underdog. If they win, they are champ-champ, forever.

Stay in your weight class and clean out the challengers/don't hold up the division. Then talk about fighting for another belt.

Of course he wants to fight Illia. He doesn’t want to fight the takedown machine, Illia is far more up his alley. And the risk reward is great. If he loses, it wasn’t his weight class and he’s still champ, if he wins double champ. All win no loss
Yup. I keep repeating this, but it seems people don't understand.

There is no risk, it's all reward.

Uhh title defenses mean nothing, it’s called prize fighting. It’s not like they have a season and required tasks to complete.

DUrr...it's prIZe fighting!#?$ You don't say....?

That is the lowest IQ, lamest counter-point. Please go watch sister company WWE or PowerFap to PowerSlap, based on your interest level.

There are enough injuries, negotiations, and other reasons for holding up division's belts. Let the best fight the best in each division. If there is a situation where there are 2 champs on a hot streak that want to duke it out, by all means. They have earned their super fight. Having a combined 1 title defense between two fighters certainly means something.

Live at presser:

Hey Sean, would you fight Merab if Vera doesn’t make it.

Sean: 100%, absolutely.

Sherdog: he’s obviously ducking Merab

<{1-1}>
No shit, he shouldn't have been fighting Chito in the first place. There were at least 3 fighters more deserving of a title shot so he's obviously going to get accused of ducking for going after a guy outside the top 6.

I might be alone in this but I'd much rather see two high-level strikers go at it in a firefight than watch O'Malley be blanketed for 5 rounds by the relentless huggy bear. As far as I'm concerned they can just give Merab the belt because we all know it's going to his hands anyway at some point.

Reactions: z99

It's not a super fight. Neither fighter is a star and neither fighter is a dominant champ.

Is anyone actually interested in seeing Sean vs Ilia?

I'm legit asking cause I don't give the slighest fuck about seeing these two compete against eachother.
Why not? It would actually be quite an interesting fight. Ilia of course would be the favourite, but Sean should be pretty competitive with him on the feet

Sean didn't blow shit except for maybe the guy that sexed his girlfriend. Him and Merab are fighting next.

No shit, he shouldn't have been fighting Chito in the first place. There were at least 3 fighters more deserving of a title shot so he's obviously going to get accused of ducking for going after a guy outside the top 6.
Man, it was the obvious fight to make thiugh from a business point of view. I don’t care for grudge matches generally speaking but I could wait for Vera to get his face smashed in lol

Man, it was the obvious fight to make thiugh from a business point of view. I don’t care for grudge matches generally speaking but I could wait for Vera to get his face smashed in lol

I don't give a fuck about business, I watch fights. The reality is he avoided facing the top contenders to fight Chito instead. It's perfectly reasonable to call him a duck. If that's not ducking than what is?

Seriously though idk how he beats boring ass merab. I'll never be a fan after that Aldo fight, but God damn is he effective. Reminds me very much of RDA going into that Pettis fight. Just able to put his foot on the gas for 25 minutes non stop no matter what you do or throw at them they just come forward
Except if Sean wobbles him like cejudo or moraes did, it's over

DUrr...it's prIZe fighting!#?$ You don't say....?

That is the lowest IQ, lamest counter-point. Please go watch sister company WWE or PowerFap to PowerSlap, based on your interest level.

There are enough injuries, negotiations, and other reasons for holding up division's belts. Let the best fight the best in each division. If there is a situation where there are 2 champs on a hot streak that want to duke it out, by all means. They have earned their super fight. Having a combined 1 title defense between two fighters certainly means something.
Nah. I’m right. You’re wrong get mad.

I know merab deserves it but man do I want to see O’Malley vs sandhagen

Back