Oldie but Goodie: Emil Meek chokes out Poker player

I can choke myself out willy nilly

Hilarious

The guy with the microphone got legit scared when the poker dude started twitching saying "Ok, ok, Emil, he's not feeling good, he's not feeling good right now, it was a little too much"

Emil Meek is a tru savage. Barbarian in teh flesh.
Too bad that cunt Usman just laid on him coz he’s too scared to bang with a real man.

Didn't somebody ask Matt Hughes to put them in a RNC for a picture a long time ago then tried to sue him after the fact/

I remember reading that that's why Hughes won't take pictures like that anymore.

Hilarious

The guy with the microphone got legit scared when the poker dude started twitching saying "Ok, ok, Emil, he's not feeling good, he's not feeling good right now, it was a little too much"

He keeps rubbing his nipple... this troubles me

He took it much better than Rockhold
DVu0CihXUAAajWp.jpg

It's funny cause Rockhold's probably thinking "I can't get angry over being raped right now because then it'll look like I'm sour over the loss."

But seriously fuck that. I would've shoved Romero off of me and told him to get the fuck off of me and if he touched me again I punch him. This is not being sour for a loss, this is saying "You're not allowed to come up to me and kiss me you fucking weirdo."

So all of the hokey teams in the world consist of Canadians with Norwegian heritage? Damn.
Yes. You are in Israel so if you took the 24 best hockey players who are Canadians with Norwegian heritage and of the Jewish Faith is there a single Israeli from Israel that is a better hockey player? You know its true!

Yes. You are in Israel so if you took the 24 best hockey players who are Canadians with Norwegian heritage and of the Jewish Faith is there a single Israeli from Israel that is a better hockey player? You know its true!

I am confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back