Oldie but Goodie: Emil Meek chokes out Poker player

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hilarious

The guy with the microphone got legit scared when the poker dude started twitching saying "Ok, ok, Emil, he's not feeling good, he's not feeling good right now, it was a little too much"

They seem like a nice couple

The guy with the microphone obviously had no idea of what he was doing or about to see.

What a shitty journalist.

Lol. That 's a good one.

But he's not famous for being a poker player but rather a hockey player in Norway

Lol. That 's a good one.

But he's not famous for being a poker player but rather a hockey player in Norway

If you're norwegian and you ain't Zucarello and you're sitting at a poker table, i'ma call you a poker player lulz

Just kidding obv, didn't know that

"According to Harvard Medical Journal - it is safe or maybe not."
- Kennedy Florian

Hilarious

The guy with the microphone got legit scared when the poker dude started twitching saying "Ok, ok, Emil, he's not feeling good, he's not feeling good right now, it was a little too much"

Just waiting for you posting those "recent" videoes of Bob Sapp crushing an apple in his hand.

Last edited:
If you're norwegian and you ain't Zucarello and you're sitting at a poker table, i'ma call you a poker player lulz

Just kidding obv, didn't know that

If you're Uzbekistani and you ain't Gundam Chicerillo and you're sitting at the toilet, i'ma call you a piano player and afficionado of sausage lolz0rz.

I expected Cody to turn up and them all start taking their clothes off.

That was, um. Interesting.

Lol. That 's a good one.

One can be famous for being a hockey player in Norway? I was sure they just picked random people from the street when forming their team.

I’d so not do this! It doesn’t look fun
When I was in grade 7 or 8 we had a new student Charles show up. He was Native Indian and decided to show us that "The Sleeper" from pro wrestling was real. He grabbed me and choked me out in seconds. It was crazy how strong this guy was but we speculated he was several years older then all of us.

One can be famous for being a hockey player in Norway? I was sure they just picked random people from the street when forming their team.
No they choose from Canadians with Norwegian heritage like most other countries.

Did the guy not believe he passed out? Understandable.

Not trying to be a party pooper, but why the fuck are people willingly doing this...

Like it's not hard to do, anyone could do it if you don't resist... do some spinning shit instead, at least that's cool to watch and not everyone can do it.

If God forbid you have some condition you're not aware of, you might not wake up.

When I was in grade 7 or 8 we had a new student Charles show up. He was Native Indian and decided to show us that "The Sleeper" from pro wrestling was real. He grabbed me and choked me out in seconds. It was crazy how strong this guy was but we speculated he was several years older then all of us.
We did that thing where you push on a dudes chest against a wall as he breathes in or whatever. Kid started laughing as he passed out and cracked his head off the urinal. Never did it again.

He took it much better than Rockhold
DVu0CihXUAAajWp.jpg

They seem like a nice couple

I've been to Norway a few times. But I can't say I remember men being THAT physically affectionate with one another in a social setting. Fascinating.

All good. I remember (kinda) the first time I got choked out. I recommend everyone get choked out, at least once, by someone that knows what they're doing, of course.

Back