Old men shouldn't be allowed to fight

Some fight best when old. Maia is in his prime run and he is about to turn 40 - and imo the next champ. Long career as well.

Idiot TS kid apparently didnt see dinosaur Frye bang with takayama that jewel of a fight the just bleed gods gifted us loyal dinosaur fans.
Orrrrrrrr Hendo Shogun 1????? Wow

Imo BJ's problem last night wasn't his age. It was inability to evolve his game against an opponent with more tools...not "newer" tools, but more. Yair isn't the first guy to throw head kicks lol. Look at Maia for ffs, or Yoel, Jacare is 37. These whiny bitch threads are getting old.

Not back then.

True.... his head was still oval then. Good point.

He looks a lot tougher with the square head. One of the best uses of PEDs I've seen. Imagine how those fighters feel sitting down at the negotiating table with him and realizing his head is large and square and can probably take some of their best punches?

It prepares them for the paper-rape he has in store for them. He probably starts each negotiation with "Hey, I'm not sanctioned to fight, so let me start this off by just injecting some synthol into my head for a sec....."

Then a darkness comes over his eyes and blood leaks from his fingertips... he turns around and speaks in what seems to be 666 voices at once: "Negotiate you say?? Hmmm???"

Shit.... shit's scary when you're facing the baldfather..... Floyd was right - he got tough!

Even so, might still be synthol, no??
I am going to tell you everything wrong with your dumb hypothesis-

1. It is obviously Dana's head.
2. Synthol is not a PED. It does not make you stronger, faster, or improve your athleticism in any way. In fact, if you had large synthol "muscles", it would actually slow you down and make you worse.
3. Your parents are obviously related by blood.
4. STFU you moron.

I am going to tell you everything wrong with your dumb hypothesis-

1. It is obviously Dana's head.
2. Synthol is not a PED. It does not make you stronger, faster, or improve your athleticism in any way. In fact, if you had large synthol "muscles", it would actually slow you down and make you worse.
3. Your parents are obviously related by blood.
4. STFU you moron.

Anyone ever tell you you take things waaaaaay too much to heart? That torrent of pissed off aggression is fucking hilarious man.... I bet your life is stress free, huh? Your loved ones probably love your company. I bet your whole life is a fucking peach.

Thanks for the info. So appreciated. This is serious stuff, after all....

EDIT: I just read my own post over again and I find it hilarious you have a serious response to it. You're foolish, man.

Anyone ever tell you you take things waaaaaay too much to heart? That torrent of pissed off aggression is fucking hilarious man.... I bet your life is stress free, huh? Your loved ones probably love your company. I bet your whole life is a fucking peach.

Thanks for the info. So appreciated. This is serious stuff, after all....

EDIT: I just read my own post over again and I find it hilarious you have a serious response to it. You're foolish, man.
Ok buddy. You don't even know what synthol is, I can understand that you'd need to defend your idiocy. It's embarrassing to humiliate yourself in a public forum like this.

Don't worry, things won't always be this bad.

Ok buddy. You don't even know what synthol is, I can understand that you'd need to defend your idiocy. It's embarrassing to humiliate yourself in a public forum like this.

Don't worry, things won't always be this bad.

Right. I don't know what synthol is and you just educated me and I'm embarrassed. By you.

Plus side is you got to show off the little bit of knowledge you do have, albeit to someone who was making a dumb joke and never took it seriously. And if you looked up any discussions of synthol I've been in in the past, you'd see this was just a joke and I didn't think oil was a PED, but really.....

..... the funny thing here was your passion. Your anger, your passion was intense, bro! Synthol must be your best friend or something because you stood at attention and marched on enemy territory when you heard that one, eh?

You come off as an angry clown. Like the Joker. But less mesmerizing.

Right. I don't know what synthol is and you just educated me and I'm embarrassed. By you.

Plus side is you got to show off the little bit of knowledge you do have, albeit to someone who was making a dumb joke and never took it seriously. And if you looked up any discussions of synthol I've been in in the past, you'd see this was just a joke and I didn't think oil was a PED, but really.....

..... the funny thing here was your passion. Your anger, your passion was intense, bro! Synthol must be your best friend or something because you stood at attention and marched on enemy territory when you heard that one, eh?

You come off as an angry clown. Like the Joker. But less mesmerizing.
Ok buddy. And here you are still debating this, it seems like you got your tender little feelings hurt.

The fact that your parents are 1st cousins has really made you defensive over this post, lol.

Ok buddy. And here you are still debating this, it seems like you got your tender little feelings hurt.

The fact that your parents are 1st cousins has really made you defensive over this post, lol.

Yeah you got me good. You're pretty smart. I was wrong about you. You're like a layered onion. It's just funny how many of those layers are anger but you're complex.

randycouture_resigns_ufc.jpg

I'd be surprised if we see this sort of thing post USADA.

I don't have a problem with anyone competing as long as there are competitive fights to make. The problem is these guys price themselves out of their own league.
For example BJ might be competitive with an unranked guy on the prelims. But how much should the UFC pay for this? Maybe not as much as he would demand.

let the young guns bang bro, that's what we all wanna see. All these aging veterans need to go. Thanks for the face punch entertainment. Give the 20 something year olds some peds and let them spread their wings, bring it back to what we all love. Violence. Destructions. Blood.

The ufc trying become mainstream for that big sale really turned it into a bit of a shit show. No title legitimacy whatsoever... The matchups are absurd... Shits becoming weak. I don't wanna see old men getting brain damage anymore because they don't wanna let it go. It's fucking over, don't you get it? Retire. You can't be a fucking cage fighter forever!

And before you guys say it, no I don't wanna see fuckin mike bisping or the dinosaur Dan.... Or even gsp. fuck it
Why? Because you're obviously a fucking genius and Dana should call you and ask your permission?

Back