Old men shouldn't be allowed to fight

I agree. There should be a cut off point of 37 years old. Once a fighter takes one bad beating past that age, UFC should force that fighter to retire. He can go fight in smaller orgs but the UFC should do the classy thing and terminate the contract.

let the young guns bang bro, that's what we all wanna see. All these aging veterans need to go. Thanks for the face punch entertainment. Give the 20 something year olds some peds and let them spread their wings, bring it back to what we all love. Violence. Destructions. Blood.

The ufc trying become mainstream for that big sale really turned it into a bit of a shit show. No title legitimacy whatsoever... The matchups are absurd... Shits becoming weak. I don't wanna see old men getting brain damage anymore because they don't wanna let it go. It's fucking over, don't you get it? Retire. You can't be a fucking cage fighter forever!

And before you guys say it, no I don't wanna see fuckin mike bisping or the dinosaur Dan.... Or even gsp. fuck it
They have the right to choose when to call it quits for all they have done in the sport. I however believe that a guy like Penn should not be thrown to the wolves and particularly like how Cormier did it with Silva in not brutally abuse him.
The UFC should give them fights that make more sense against others in the same position or fighters that are less desperate to KO them as Yair was.

I agree. There should be a cut off point of 37 years old. Once a fighter takes one bad beating past that age, UFC should force that fighter to retire. He can go fight in smaller orgs but the UFC should do the classy thing and terminate the contract.

Or send them all to Yoelito to decide who can still fight. Yoelito knows....

NBA has the similar problem when they had Kobe embarrass himself up until a year ago, when he should have retired at least 5 years ago. It looked like he didn't belong there and was only hurting his team, but his slow ball hogging and bricking was forgiven only because of his name. They even had him voted in all star game over much more deserving players.

Scroll up. His right bicep (our left side of the photo) has an extra lump on it.

Looks like cheating to me.

I hate knowing this. My eyes.... can they unsee the truth??
USADA really needs a test to see if fighters are injecting Dana into their bodies

Or send them all to Yoelito to decide who can still fight. Yoelito knows....
Yoel is fighting in an old man's division fighting other old men. That division desperately needs some young blood.

Scroll up. His right bicep (our left side of the photo) has an extra lump on it.

Looks like cheating to me.

I hate knowing this. My eyes.... can they unsee the truth??

That's Dana's bald head...

Interesting thesis, given theres actually only 2 champs in there 20s and most are mid 30s or older.
Thanks for playing tho.

HW - Stipe 34
LHW - DC 37
MW - Bisping 37
WW - Tyron 34
FW - Aldo 30
FlyW - DJ 30

Age is just a number in a lot of cases.

It is more the fighters that have obviously peaked, lose 3-4 times in a row, sort of retire for a few years and try to make a comeback. That's where it goes wrong.

Apart from that let the old men bang bro. Let 'em bang.

Confirmed @Grijswaarde wants to see old men banging

I'm old so I root for old guys. See my av, TB12 is the oldest non-kicker in the league and he's going to get his 5th ring this year.

Bite it younguns!

Lol they would have to get rid of pretty much every HW on the roster if this kid called the shots.

Back