Old Joe Rogan kicks harder than Francis Ngannou

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

... dammmmmmun can you imagine PRIME Joe Rogan str8t murking mofos with kicks plus backed up with his ground abilities? Another great what if in life..

He'd be a once in a lifetime athlete, like Honda.

No doubt that Joe Rogan would beat most of the guys in the UFC. They simply wouldn't be able to defend against his powerful kicks.

Lucky for them he smokes weed on a regular basis, and wouldn't be able to pass a drug test, and he knows.

No doubt that Joe Rogan would beat most of the guys in the UFC. They simply wouldn't be able to defend against his powerful kicks.

Lucky for them he smokes weed on a regular basis, and wouldn't be able to pass a drug test, and he knows.
I imagine the marijuana cigarettes are only the tip of the iceberg for old Joey Hogan.

Id like to see him against someone in the UFC hes got two legit black belts

Is that John Wayne Parr?

Big difference between hitting the pads and and even light sparring with an elite Kickboxer.

Good times.

Only in 'Murica can someone like Rogan be so rich. 'Murica really is the land of opportunity.

You can get rich for basically nothing....where did he earn his fortune?

In every normal country he would probably be unemployed and doing stand up in the weekends for a couple of extra bucks...

https://wealthygorilla.com/joe-rogan-net-worth/

Only in 'Murica can someone like Rogan be so rich. 'Murica really is the land of opportunity.

You can get rich for basically nothing....where did he earn his fortune?

In every normal country he would probably be unemployed and doing stand up in the weekends for a couple of extra bucks...

https://wealthygorilla.com/joe-rogan-net-worth/

His podcasts are pretty good.

Is that John Wayne Parr?

Big difference between hitting the pads and and even light sparring with an elite Kickboxer.

Good times.
Joe Rogan’s kicks are up there with any elite kickboxer. He’d subbed them on the ground.

Joe Rogan’s kicks are up there with any elite kickboxer. He’d subbed them on the ground.
Rogan made it very clear that if he and Wesley Snipes ever fought, he would take Wesley down as fast as possible.

he even trained for a month while negotiations took place. i'm glad it never worked out.

Rogan made it very clear that if he and Wesley Snipes ever fought, he would take Wesley down as fast as possible.

he even trained for a month while negotiations took place. i'm glad it never worked out.
Ya because it’d be so easy on the ground. Wesley couldn’t handle his kicks either. The KO could come just as easy.

Why are you glad it never worked out? You a Snipe fanboy?

Joe's kick broke the record of Ngannou's PUNCH, that's not as impressive as your thread title implies.

Ya because it’d be so easy on the ground. Wesley couldn’t handle his kicks either. The KO could come just as easy.

Why are you glad it never worked out? You a Snipe fanboy?
no, because i'm a fight fan, not a spectacle fan. i wish the Toney bout hadn't happened either.

UFC was scrambling back then to find the winning combination. this was pre-TUF, mind you. i'm glad they found it, and i'm glad it wasn't a NHB version of Celebrity Boxing (though don't get me wrong, watching Willis kick the shit outta Vanilla Ice was worth watching twice).

out of curiousity, is "Snipe fanboy" even a thing?

Back