Old Joe Rogan kicks harder than Francis Ngannou

Rogaine isn't remotely close to passing drug tests

Rogan also has far better kicks than GSP whose base is karate.

MMA just has terrible athletes. Ngannou probably hits as hard as Lomachenko. Prime Mike Tyson or George Foreman would break that machine.

What?
Ur really saying kicks are more powerful than punches?
Wow.
5eM.gif

Legs generate much more power than arms. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

Comparing kicks to punches is probably one of the more retarded things I've seen MMA fans do. Most people in the UFC could kick harder than Ngannou could punch, that's just how it is. Unless you absolutely suck at throwing a kick...

He kicked and Ngannou punched.

Kicks are generally producing more power than a punch.

Only in 'Murica can someone like Rogan be so rich. 'Murica really is the land of opportunity.

You can get rich for basically nothing....where did he earn his fortune?

In every normal country he would probably be unemployed and doing stand up in the weekends for a couple of extra bucks...

https://wealthygorilla.com/joe-rogan-net-worth/
Someone like Rogan? You mean someone who works tirelessly, surrounds himself with elite people, keeping positive while avoiding negativity, keeping the student mindset, and using his strengths to their full effect while minimizing his short-comings?

That's actually the recipe for success anywhere.

You may not like Rogan, but he is actually an incredible example of someone to model yourself after.

... almost every day stand up, podcasts, working out, ufc commentating, social media things, working schedules with guests and million other things.

But how can a "podcast" make you rich?

I think he sells advertisments or something. Some podcasts, they start reading out advertisments that are sprinkled throughout. Then there's also being paid by YouTube. Not sure how YouTube pays out, but it may be around $10,000 per 1 million views at the low end, but he probably makes more, being at the higher tier.

He said he makes way more money on his podcast business than anything else....which meant all his comedy gigs, UFC jobs, etc. Not sure if he included his former days hosting the #1 show on NBC (Fear Factor) which easily banked him $5 mil /year probably. He was A-List celebrity for many years due to FF.

Not sure why people hate Rogan? He's smart as fuck and has great discussions on his podcast.

Only in 'Murica can someone like Rogan be so rich. 'Murica really is the land of opportunity.

You can get rich for basically nothing....where did he earn his fortune?

In every normal country he would probably be unemployed and doing stand up in the weekends for a couple of extra bucks...

https://wealthygorilla.com/joe-rogan-net-worth/
You must be very young or really lazy if you can't look the major milestones of Joe's career up for yourself. Joe got into comedy as a young man at a time in the 1980s when stand up comedy was absolutely booming in the U.S. and that helped launch him, like many of his comedy peers, into a regular acting role in the 1990s on a major network sitcom called Newsradio where he got very well paid for the five years or so that the show ran. In addition he was also the host for a very popular reality tv show called Fear Factor where he also got very well paid on network tv at a time when there was a shitload of money in it. The exposure from those two shows, plus the exposure from his commentary gig on a suddenly booming MMA promotion called the UFC made him in demand as a headlining stand-up comedian by the early 2000s where he gets very well paid for sellout shows almost everywhere he goes. In addition to that, he was one of the early people to start a podcast that grew to get millions and millions of views and downloads, all trackable by advertisers and sponsors, where he earns money from YouTube's partner program plus advertising and sponsorships. I wouldn't be surprised if he made some other entrepreneurial moves aside from his entertainment career, but he certainly maximized all the opportunities he was presented with.

We need a frame of reference. Get Barboza in there to throw a kick and see what he tests

You obviously don't know anything about Rogan.

Exactly. That's why I'm asking. I saw his stand up on netflix and it sucked, his podcast is pretty "meh" too...I guess that his commentary job isn't bad but that's just because I'm used to his voice...

Not sure how YouTube pays out, but it may be around $10,000 per 1 million views at the low end

I once read that it's around 3K for 1mil views, but I guess it can be different.

Last edited:
Back