Crime Old guy in Ohio targeted by scammers kills someone

Gloria-Oladipo-02-crop-1-934x1024.jpg
Was this the lady that he murdered?

<WhatIsThis>

Did you read those? Neither one of those has anything to do with violence. One was that Hispanic seniors respond well to "diversity training", and the other is 35 old people who though someone named "Jamal" was less intelligent than the other hypothetical person. That has 0 to do with shooting anybody.

Again, you said there was a "pattern" of old people shooting blacks for no reason, so where is the evidence of an outsized number of old people shooting blacks? I'll take either as a percentage of the nation's murders compared to their populations, or even that just being more common than the reverse.

I don’t know what exact threats were made on the phone. It’s not clear if that’s what the shooter said happened or if they actually have a recording so I don’t know.

If they were made, I’d dispute they make the shooting in any less cold blood as no one, including old folks, have any excuse to believe a court official is coming to murder you for a bond.

After watching the shooter in the video and his behavior toward the victim and her non-threatening actions, I’d dispute he seems afraid of her at all. He chases after her, takes her phone, and murders her while talking shit.
So you think that if he thought she might be there to kill him that that would make a difference at all? Even if it just changed the degree he was charged?

Real interdasting stuff

I watched the video and it makes the shooters case worse. He chases a scared unarmed older woman who struggles to walk around at gun point as she retreats. Takes her phone so she can’t call for help and then executes her.

The phone call isn’t recorded there or transcribed so can’t speak to what it contains. But the story a court official is coming to your house to murder you over a bond for a relative makes zero sense. So it’s not making the shooting seem any less in cold blood.
Nobody told him an officer of the court is coming to his house to murder him. They told him to meet at the courthouse to pay the bail, he said no, then they told him it was ransom and they would kill him and the relative if he didn't pay, then contacted this lady separately to pick up a package so she's show up unannounced on his porch right after he'd gotten threats.

He called the police himself after, and the police answered the phone and the same scammer called him pretending to be a cop. He wasn't even the one who answered the phone the last time.

Lt. Kristopher Shultz of the Clark County Sheriff's Office told NBC News that Brock had received a “scam call” earlier that day from a person “purporting to be someone from our courts who informed him a family member was incarcerated and that he had a bond of a significant amount of money.”

“The calls turned from 'I'm an officer in the court' to 'We have this subject hostage, this is a ransom demand,’ ” Shultz told the outlet.

A ride was then requested by the scam caller, or someone associated, on the Uber app, sending Hall to Brock’s home, per NBC News.

So you think that if he thought she might be there to kill him that that would make a difference at all? Even if it just changed the degree he was charged?

Real interdasting stuff

I don’t think he had any rationale reason to believe that. Courts don’t send hitmen out to collect bonds. That’s never happened, ever, and no one in their right mind would believe it.

And clearly from the video the victim is unarmed, not making any threats whatsoever, and he’s not protecting himself from her. He’s chasing after her, taking her phone so she can’t call for help, and instead of letting her leave as she begs to do or calling the cops himself…he shots her, says he will shoot her in the other leg, and executes her. Which is not how someone who is scared for their life acts.

Terrible shit. Old guy should be executed next week, con artists tracked down and given a life sentence.

I don’t think he had any rationale reason to believe that. Courts don’t send hitmen out to collect bonds. That’s never happened, ever, and no one in their right mind would believe it.

And clearly from the video the victim is unarmed, not making any threats whatsoever, and he’s not protecting himself from her. He’s chasing after her, taking her phone so she can’t call for help, and instead of letting her leave as she begs to do or calling the cops himself…he shots her, says he will shoot her in the other leg, and executes her. Which is not how someone who is scared for their life acts.
There is a reason that old people are the target of these scams.

Man, seeing that old lady trying to hobble backwards as that man kept advancing on her with the gun is truly saddening.

How is his attorney going to defend this?

"He got scam calls and thought the uber driver was in on it, so he shot her."

<{katwhu}>

His defense attorney had better hope and pray for a plea deal.
I don't know if you watched the whole video. He shot her 4 times, then there's a pause and he shoots her a 5th time for good measure.

Being an old fool isn't much of a defense. Was he senile?

The story is damn sad no matter what his mental state. In a normal world, that woman wouldn't have to work anymore (yes, I guess I'm a commie for having this stance).

There is a reason that old people are the target of these scams.

There were multiple opportunities for him to call the police if he was so scared and confused. He didn’t. He executed an unarmed older lady who could barely walk and was begging to just leave. That’s not fear, that’s anger.

"guns dont kill people"
Guns don't. Ever see a gun shoot someone? Maybe if you dropped a loaded gun, but even then it still takes human interaction to make it fire. Also do you woke tards think that if everyone gave up their guns, the thugs are going to give up theirs? Basically you making the law abiding citizens give up their guns, while the thugs still be having theys.

I don't know if you watched the whole video. He shot her 4 times, then there's a pause and he shoots her a 5th time for good measure.

Being an old fool isn't much of a defense. Was he senile?

The story is damn sad no matter what his mental state. In a normal world, that woman wouldn't have to work anymore (yes, I guess I'm a commie for having this stance).

It’s very clear from the video he had no fear for his life from her. He thought he had caught a thief
and was angry and didn’t know he was being recorded so he executed her.

<WhatIsThis>

Did you read those? Neither one of those has anything to do with violence. One was that Hispanic seniors respond well to "diversity training", and the other is 35 old people who though someone named "Jamal" was less intelligent than the other hypothetical person. That has 0 to do with shooting anybody.

Again, you said there was a "pattern" of old people shooting blacks for no reason, so where is the evidence of an outsized number of old people shooting blacks? I'll take either as a percentage of the nation's murders compared to their populations, or even that just being more common than the reverse.

The article mentions a black kid shot in the head for ringing a doorbell. Recently a black amazon driver was held at gun point while an old white dude hurled racist insults at him. This would be the third recent incident of old white people threatening or taking black people’s lives for doing mundane things.

The article mentions a black kid shot in the head for ringing a doorbell. Recently a black amazon driver was held at gun point while an old white dude hurled racist insults at him. This would be the third recent incident of old white people threatening or taking black people’s lives for doing mundane things.
The amazon driver wasn't even shot, it was the middle of the day and some nutjob in Pittsburgh flipped out over his driveway being blocked. The other one was a year ago, and specifically had no racial component in the charges because it was a stranger on the porch of an 84 year old who lives alone at 10pm. But let's pretend it was an old guy who went hunting for a black guy and is the one who showed up to his house to shoot him. One shooting over a year ago isn't a "pattern", it's one shooting, compared to 1800 homicides of seniors in the same year, because old people who live alone are targets for burglary, and there aren't many other reasons a total stranger would randomly show up to their house at night.

Again, we already know the reason in this case, because the lady who got shot was sent there by the same scammer, and the cops even talked to the scammer when they answered the guy's phone.

It's too bad things happen to people doing mundane things.

Have you looked into the violent robberies and beatings that old people (specifically old white people) have had to endure because of gangster thugs with zero empathy targeting them? Sometimes they don't even rob them, they just knock them to the ground with a punch.

No wonder things like doorbell shooting incidents occur. These people are forced to live in bad neighborhoods due to a fixed income. They are surrounded by predators 24/7, they are afraid for their lives.

It's too bad things happen to people doing mundane things.

Have you looked into the violent robberies and beatings that old people (specifically old white people) have had to endure because of gangster thugs with zero empathy targeting them? Sometimes they don't even rob them, they just knock them to the ground with a punch.

No wonder things like doorbell shooting incidents occur. These people are forced to live in bad neighborhoods due to a fixed income. They are surrounded by predators 24/7, they are afraid for their lives.

All those 60+ year old hobbled unarmed women robbing old folks? No I haven’t looked onto those.

Can you share some examples?

The Amazon driver had a gun to their head because the guy thought they were blocking his driveway.

Do you have examples of the old man who shot the little kid in his head for ringing a doorbell being targeted by “thugs” before?

Last edited:

Worst part: someone else ordered that Uber. And these two elderly weren’t tech savvy or good enough at communicating to sort it out

All those 60+ year old hobbled unarmed women robbing old folks? No I haven’t looked onto those.

Can you share some examples?

The Amazon driver had a gun to their head because the guy thought they were blocking his driveway.

Do you have examples of the old man who shot the little kid in his head for ringing a doorbell being targeted by “thugs” before?

It would blow your mind. I could provide hours and hours of footage. And that is what is captured on film. Then when you look at statistics its.......wow.

How about defending law abiding citizens who likely fought in wars to give you freedoms, instead of thoughtless thugs that would leave you crumpled in the gutter of a street if they wanted your shoes.

Grow up you little fool.

Back